Imagine #15 - Blushing {Pietro Maximoff}

A/n: It's almost 5 am as I'm writing this and I can barely tell if this even makes sense, never the less I hope you guys enjoy :) Also, it's been a while but we'll just pretend I've been here the whole time.

Tip: If you don't wanna blush then think of a song that you know the lyrics of and sing the song in your head. 

Summary: One night at a team bonding sleepover, as Tony likes to call them, someone points out that they have never seen you blush before so Pietro spends the whole night trying to get you to blush.

Warnings: Slight dirty talk and sexual references, Let me know if I forgot anything!!

 Word Count: 1176 

You guys sat around the game of monopoly that just recently finished, to no surprise it was Stark who won the game. Natasha had made a flirty, borderline inappropriate comment to Steve which in return his cheeks began to heat up and show a dusting of red, and of course, you guys had to make fun of him for it. That's when Wanda innocently pointed out that she doesn't remember ever seeing you blush before, around the room nods and murmurs of agreement went around. 

"Miss L/n has never "Blushed" before while I have been in their company" Vision stated which did not help your case.

"I probably have and you guys just didn't notice, and none of you have given me a reason to blush before"

Your last statement was what caught Pietro's attention the most. 'none of you have given me a reason to blush before.'  He certainly took that as a challenge, by the end of the night, he would have you so flustered that you had to blush. You and Pietro were close friends on the team, The younger version of Clint and Natasha as an example. People have thought you guys were dating before and you guys simply laughed at it and sometimes had some fun by playing along. It was obvious to everyone else except you guys that the other one harbored feelings. You knew that you had a crush on Pietro, not that you would ever admit it out loud and Pietro knew he had a crush on you. 

Tony had insisted for the sleepover that everyone slept in the common room, you guys had gathered 4 air mattresses to sleep on previously. Everyone was debating on who would share beds with who. Tony, Steve, Natasha, Sam, Bucky, Vision, Wanda, Pietro, and Yourself. Bruce had decided to go back to his room to sleep because of the whole hulk thing. Even though all of you guys would feel comfortable sharing a bed, you wouldn't push him to.

"There's no way in hell that I'm sharing with Sam" Bucky announced loudly with disgust lacing his tone due to the thought of even having to share anything with Sam. His concerns did not do much as he and Sam ended up sharing a mattress anyway. Steve and Natasha shared, which only caused Steve to blush more once tony told who was bunking with who. Vision and Wanda shared, but Pietro was sure to give Vision an extra hard death stare. Tony had opted to sleep by himself which left you and Pietro sleeping right next to each other. Neither of you openly opposed the idea, no one would give a second thought about sharing a bed with their best friend after all.

Once everyone was cleaned up and settled in, Tony had Jarvis dim the lights. Steve was the first one to fall asleep then Vision and Wanda who slept a little too closely together for Pietro's liking but he couldn't do anything about it. Natasha went to sleep a little bit after because she didn't want to wake up Steve on accident. Tony went to sleep next and Sam and Bucky were bickering until Sam eventually went to sleep and with no one for Bucky to argue with he decided to get some rest also. You and Pietro had been making small talk the whole time while one by one the rest of the team had fallen asleep. 

Pietro was ready to put his plan into action since everyone else went to sleep, he wasn't sure if it was going to make you uncomfortable or not so he started small. "So... you said that no one here has ever made you blush before?" He asked carefully to gauge your response. 

"Nope, not once" You responded almost a bit towards the cocky side.

"Oh is that right Princesa?" He asked with a Sokovian accent. You could tell that he meant it to come up like an innocent question but meant it with a slightly teasing tone."I'm sure I could change that" Pietro whispered into your ear. 

"Oh really? I mean you could try" You say in a seductive voice to try and tease him back "but isn't there a rule that you cant flirt with people you work with?" Steve had decided to set up that rule just for Pietro because he was flirty with all the recruits.

"Of course, it's you who wants to follow the rules, after all...you're a good girl," Pietro said, dropping his voice for the last part. You almost choked on nothing when you heard those words come out of his mouth.

"I am?" you said as your response. You couldn't think of anything else to say because you were so surprised. It's not like Pietro had never playfully flirted with you before and you would do the same to him, Something about this time was different though. You couldn't exactly put your finger on it though. 

Pietro was starting to wonder if this whole plan was a good idea. He realized he didn't plan anything else other than that. Of course, there were other things he thought of, but he didn't want to take it too far. You didn't seem like you were gonna blush. He was going to have to take it up a notch. "I mean...unless you're naughty"

"Calm it, Pietro, It's not Christmas" You teased him with a slight smile. 

"If I'm making you uncomfortable then say "red", yk like a safe word. After all, it will probably not be the last time you set up a safeword with me" Pietro taunts you, while secretly being somewhat serious, but in what ways? At that comment, you flipped so your back was towards him and you buried your head into a pillow. You wouldn't give him the satisfaction of him seeing you blush, or more him making you blush. He softly grabs your chin and tilts your head so you guys can make eye contact. You don't resist him moving your head but you still avoid looking at him. You're trying your best to look past him and just pretend he isn't there but the warmness of his hand on your face makes it pretty hard to ignore him. 

As soon as you guys make eye contact, you become aware of just how close the two of you are. His face is only a few inches away from yours and he has all control with your head in his hand. "can I?" It was barely a whisper coming from him and you were surprised you could hear it. You take the initiative and move your head closer. Your lips move in perfect sync with his and everything is coming back to your senses as you're laying on a bed making out with a guy you have a crush on, while your teammates sleep in the same room. You don't know where the two of you stand now but you doubt it will be the same after the kiss.