The death eater group

İt was the beginning of the summer. For the students it meant fun, freedom, games... But for Glinda and Cedric it didn't. This summer two more students are going to join Glinda and Cedric. They were supposed to go to the Malfoy Manor to watch as the other two students take the dark mark. Why Malfoy Manor? İs Malfoy a death eater. Glinda and Cedric had a lot of questions.

When they entered Malfoy Manor they saw a lot of people dressed in black following the dark lord's orders. They glanced over to the place where people took the dark mark. They weren't suprised when they saw Draco there but they were when they saw Terry Boot. A Ravenclaw student who was part of Dumbledore's army. Now they knew why Voldemort wanted 4 students. Four students from four different houses. He wanted to have his eyes everywhere.

They watched Draco and Terry taking the dark marks. Now they were officially death eaters. They sat down at a long black table. ,,Now i will tell you what to do.'' Voldemort said with his ugly raspy voice. ,,When year six starts you all will be mending the vanishing cabinet so death eaters can enter Hogwarts not being seen. Understood?'' He asked. ,,Yes our lord.'' They all said at the same time. They were all to scared of what can happen to them if they don't follow orders. He would kill them with no hesitation.

The four of them had little meetings over the summer, mostly talking about the vanishing cabinet. All four of them didn't like doing this, but they must do it...For their loved ones. ,,Who will start first?'' Terry asked. ,,İt doesn't really matter Terry. We all have to do it anyways.'' Glinda said. ,,İ will start.'' Draco said. ,,Okay then, i will go after Malfoy.'' Cedric said. ,,İ am third.'' Terry said. ,,That means that i will be the last one.'' Glinda said. After that they all sat in silence not knowing what to say. After few minutes Narcissa apparated and sat next to Draco. ,,Good afternoon children.'' She forced a smile on her face. ,,Good afternoon mrs. Malfoy.'' Glinda said. The boys greeted her too. She tried to talk to them. Just to calm them down and make them stop worrying. İt worked...for three seconds.

They didn't have have much time left from their summer. They didn't know if they should be happy or sad about returning home. Glinda's family didn't know what was happening. She told them that she will stay at Hermione's house the whole summer. She wrote them constantly so they believed her. She was actually staying at Malfoy Manor with Cedric and Terry. ,,Darling are you alright?'' Cedric asked. ,,İ am not sure...'' Glinda said. ,,Glynn what are you feeling?'' Cedric asked while sitting next to her. ,,İ feel like i want to throw up, and i am a bit dizzy.'' Glinda said with a soft and tired voice. Cedric hugged Glinda. He gave her some water and told her to rest hoping she would get better. She listened and layed on the bed. ,,Thank you for helping me Ced. İ love you so much. İ wouldn't have survived without you.'' Glinda said while looking deeply in Cedric's eyes. ,,There is no need to thank me darling. You saved my life and the least i could do is tell you to rest and give you some water.'' Cedric said while leaning in and kissing her lips slowly. She kissed back. They deepened the kiss. He kissed her passionately and she returned. After awhile they both layed on the bed. Glinda was resting her head on Cedric's chest. They both fell asleep feeling safe in eachother's arms. Glinda was not feeling the need to throw up anymore. She was feeling much better.