One word can ruin it all

Glinda's Diary:
We spent the whole summer having meetings with the Dark Lord and the other death eaters. My brother of course didn't like the idea of me being a death eater but he also knew i was doing it because i had to save them. My parents found out. They weren't happy at all but are still by my side protecting me. Me and Cedric are madly in love. İ even told my parents about our relationship. They approved it. İ can't be happier. Well only the relationship part. Nothing else.

The four death eaters went back to Hogwarts. The golden trio wasn't there. Everyone was terrified of the death eater group, but no one could do anything. A war was coming soon and that is the only thing that mattered now. Surviving this tsunami. ,,Professor...Can we talk?'' Glinda asked slightly knocking on Snape's office. ,,Yes Florel. Come in.'' Snape said. Glinda sat on the chair in front of the desk facing Snape. ,,Professor i wanted to ask you...i thought maybe you know..İ didn-'' Glinda was cut off by Snape. ,,No Florel, i don't know when the dark lord will attack Hogwarts. Snape said. ,,But it could be anytime, right?'' Glinda asked anxious about Snape's response. ,,Yes...'' Snape said. Glinda stood up from the chair and headed for the door before she opened it she heard ,,Call Cedric...İ want to talk to him.'' Snape said. ,,Okay sir, i will.'' With that Glinda walked out and went looking for Cedric. ,,Ced? Darling are you in here?'' Glinda said walking in Cedric's dorm. Cedric came out of the shower freshly showered. His dorm smelt amazing. ,,Hello darling.'' He kissed her on the cheek. Glinda immediately blushed. ,,Um i...Snape told me to tell you to go in his office....He is waiting for you.'' Glinda said. ,,What for?'' Cedric asked a bit concerned. ,,İ don't know, that is why you should go...To find out.'' Cedric dressed up gave Glinda a peck on her lips and headed for Snape's office.

,,Professor? Can i come in?'' Cedric asked. ,,Yes come in Diggory.'' Snape said. ,,İ was informed by Glinda that you would like to speak to me about something.'' Cedric said slowly sitting on the chair. ,,Yes i want to tell you something...I see how much you love her Diggory. I am not a big fan of Gryffindors but she is special. When i saw you two i knew what will happen. Please don't lose her and don't make mistakes. One word can ruin it all.'' Snape slowly said without emotion showing on his face. ,,I will make sure i treat her right professor.'' Cedric said smiling a bit. ,,A war is coming kid. Protect her.'' Snape said.  Cedric got out of the classroom remembering every word Snape said to him. Loud and clear.

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short but i felt like it was enough. Thank u so much for reading! Love u ❤️

bye😌✌️