nightmares? again...

Izuku's Pov/dream TW: Abuse, some swearing and age reggression

I woke up in my old hallway, dammit not again! ive escaped you why are you back!? you were gone for so long i was only just getting better i yell to myself "You're never getting away from me, hunny!" ma'am said "You will never be my mum!, NEVER!" i snap at her i quickly cover my mouth, "Tch tch tch. i see you still have that little mouth of yours, sweetie what have i told you?" she says as she walks closer and closer to me. "Never, talk back and never snap at you.." I say mumbling half way through. "Speak up!" she yells at me i flinch as she slaps me i start shaking, i try and wake myself up by slapping myself, pinching myslef, my "Mom" slaps me again, I start tearing up she calls me a pussy, of course after what felt like hours i could feel my dad (Aizawa) shaking me i bolt up and immediantly fall into his arms, he hugs me and rubs his arm up and down my back saying things like "Hey, it's okay.." "It was just a nightmare, i won't let that bitch hurt you.." he looks at the time. "Izu, you need to go back to sleep 2 hours of sleep isn't good for you, it's not even good for me.." i nod and fall asleep on his chest as i curl up into a ball onto his lap. My dad's like the only comfort i actually have exept from Kacchan, don't tell anyone but i might have a slight crush on him!, but i already know that he likes Kiri-Kun, now come to think of it Uraraka is being a bit werid with me, she keeps giving me death glares. it makes me flinch alot, because it's like my mothers. or shall i say "Mothers" nobody knows what my mother has truly done to me, only dad, papa(present mic) and kacchan, i wake up around 2 hours later, then i realise dad's gone? he hasn't got patrol until tonight i start panicking and i try and control my breathing until i see papa, "Hey, bud..he's gone to the shops he's alright.." he says i calm down mostly by him humming the same song he did when i used to have nightmare all the time, there obviously coming back from bags under my eyes, i feel drowsy so i get comfy on papa and fall asleep.

After Zuzu falls asleep i quietly call aizawa. "Hello, hun?" he asks kind of panicky "What's up, did izuku have another panic attack? is he okay!?" he asks "He's fine i calmed him down, he only gets like it after a nightmare or after you leave, is that normal?" i ask confused "Ah, forgot to tell you, he has seperation anxiety so, it's bound when i go back to work he'll be in my classroom."Oh, i'll see, you when you get home" i say sadly "Hey, don't be sad i'll see you too when i get home hunny" he says "love you too" i laugh and hang up. i stroke izu's hair and around 10-15 minutes i hear the door open, Zuzu jumpes up in shock when he sees its aizawa he runs up to him and hugs him i mouth "He was really worried" he gets the message and puts the bags on the floor and carries Zuzu onto the chair and hugs him back after 5 minutes i hear soft snores and i'm guessing Aizawa did too, because he looks at him at whispers "he's asleep" i nodded and aizawa strokes his back up and down i'm guessing it helps him calam down he's been so stressed lately. we have learned how to get him to sleep we have also learned how to deal with his panic attacks, since there are often. after a few hours were all asleep on the couch, we wake up to a knock on the door? i lazily get up trying not to wake up my husband and kid i open the door to see the one and only Inko Midoryia i slam the door, and rush to wake up aizawa he wakes up "Inkos here!" he panicks and rushly gets up and rushes izuku and himself to a safe room. "Inko." "Hisahsi." she says angrily "You know why i'm here"not for long" aizawa says while wrapping her up i run to where izuku is to see him panicking and mumbling "Dont.make.a.sound." i rub his back and he silently crys" i hear more pro's and i relax aizawa comes up to us with a slap mark and a bloody nose izuku see's and rushes to him and helps him, then hugs him and keeps thanking him "hes gone zuzu.." he whispers. to try and calm him down it works and we all settle back on the chair.

-still zasi's pov-

It's been a week since Inko got put into jail with everyone looking at her 27/4 so she doesn't escape it seems Zuzu's forgot about it though his nightmares are back, so he's been sleeping with us until his nightmares hopefully go away again. This morning was differant zuzu didn't come out of his room, aizawa again was out getting dinner, his music up almost all the way i snuck into his room, and seen him crying and writting i don't know yet i took a picture and sent it to aizawa with the caption "Caught him crying again..what do we do?.." and sent it he seen it straight away and within 2 mnutes he flew in the house he gently knocked on izuku's door, "Izu?, are you okay.." "Y-Yep..f-fine.." i could hear the shakiness so did aizawa, since he turned the locked to see Zuzu. on the floor crying shaking, "Hey..shh....it's okay zuku" he rubs his arms on his back and pulls him into a hug thats where he breaks down in his arms aizawa looks at me with worry and i give the same look soon enough his now tear full face is atleast half asleep Aizawa starts rubbing his hand through his hair, until he had fallen asleep fully. when Zawa he gets Zuzu's phone out and calls someone "Hey, mhm yeah he just had a breakdown can you come over?, okay thanks bye." he ended the call i was confused until he said "Bakugou" he said quietly trying not to wake up the fast asleep izu. after 10 minutes bakugou knocks, i open the door and order him to go see his boyfriend he blushes and goes upstairs.

Bakugou's pov

I go into Zuku's room and see him crying and thrashing around i run to him and hug him until he bolts awaking in sweat "Hey...it's okay i'm here.." he immediantly curls up onto my lap and puts his head on my chest. im blushing he's blushing i give him a kiss on his cheek and smirk he's a blushing mess
"K-Kacchan..?" he says tiredly "Yeah?.." i say he looks at me and with guilt, "hey it's okay you can say it.." i say and he just curls up more onto me i stroke his hair. after a few minutes of me doing this he falls asleep.

Izuku's dream..

I woke up in my dark hallway again, shit but this time my dad's here no no no! dammit my "Mum and dad" walk in "Son! ive missed you." he says whilst hugging me. did he change? that was until i relised they started beating the shit out of me my mum doing what she normal does calling me useless, a quirkless piece of shit and worthless to be honest shes not wrong "How about we use this?" she asks me she's currently holding a drill "NO DONT YOU DARE!" i beg "Please!!" i say shaking she puts the drill down and pouts but then she picks up a knife "Fine since you're a pussy, how about this?" "I-I..." the next thing i know the knife was being sliced into me it feels nice since i normally do this and there not wipping me this time, i hate when ma'am uses the wip on me. but it's not like i really have a choice on when or why she does it.. dad came in with his stupid eating grin on his face he looks at me (I'm sorry!, i forgot to mention in this story that izuku is age reggressed, bye- Author~chan!) I start to panic because i cant wake up. "leave me alone!" i say, "what are you going to do turn into a wittle bwaby? aww!!!" he says sarcasticly at the end. after around 30 minutes of him haunting me. i finally wake up, screaming.

Aizawa's pov (Finally did an aizawa's pov lmao)

After Zuzu goes to sleep i leave a note on the bedside table saying "Were downstairs (probably getting coffee) in the kitchen so if you wake up don't get scared were still here-Aizawa and Zashii~" after i write that and zashi threatens to take my coffee if he can't write his name so i let him and run downstaits and hug my coffee machine after around 15-20 minutes of laughing, talking we both shoot up when we hear Zuzu yell. i ran up the stairs to him coverd in sweat, crying and thrashing around. he wakes up after 5 minutes of trying to wake him up i give zashi the look of "Do we help him regress?" he nods so we both sit on the floor, i rock him back and forth and zashi sings the song he used to sing when izuku had panic attacks (which still works) "Dadda!!" he says and hugs me "Hey, hun.."say and rub his back up and down "Can you tell me how old you are hunny?" he puts 1 finger up "Oh!, you're a big boy!" he giggles i can see zashi messaging bakugou most likely telling him izu's regressed, he puts his head on my chest and cuddles up to me, i give him his pacifier and stuffie that he loves everyone thinks it's allmight, even though he hates bitchmight after around 10 minutes bakugou comes storming in "Is he okay?" he asked with very much concern, when izu sees bakugou he smiles and hugs him "Hey, how are old are you baby?" he puts up 1 finger. he spins him around whilst he giggles, i haven't heard him giggle like that like since the last time he regressed which was...3 years? i cant remeber bakugou smiles and gently stops spinning him he locks his tiny hand with his big hand (idk if you acctually go small when your age regressed but go with it AHAHA) le locks his hand with his pinky whilst he lays his head on his chest slowly closing his eyes we need to do something about those bags.. there like mine but 10x worse, which is scary.