Don't lock yourself away...

aizawa's pov

it's been a week since izu found out shinso was in the hostpital, he hasn't come out of his room since until today he came out and came to me "D-Dad..." i look at how sick he looked i put my hand on his forehead "You're sick izu..go lie on the chouch" he nods i go to zashi "He's out of his room but he's sick.." zashi looks happy "whats gotten you so happy?" i whisper "hes up, shinso's awake" he whispers back "Okay. you go get him i think izus sleeping" he nods and leaves i go into the living room, and izu's alseep i hug him and falls asleep with him 15 minutes later the door opens shinso and hizashi walk in i smile and wake izu up "Hey izu look at zashi" he wakes up and does and what i said shinso walks out behind him "surpriseee!" izu gets up and runs to him and lightly slaps him "Toshi! you dickhead.. dont you dare worry me like that ever again" he says sadly "I'm sorry love..." he holds him tighter "Love when was the time u ate" he looks at me and tells me to shush "this morn-" "2 weeks ago." i say and izu holds him tighter and crys "Baby. what have i told you about eating!" he says "S-Sorry...." izu says sadly "It's okay..now come on" he picks him up and walks upstairs.

shinso's pov

i can tell something wrong with izu so i pick him up and walk upstairs i reach the door open it and sit down "Let it out." and with that he breaks down all i can do is hold my crying boyfriend he leans on me and stirs "Mmm....." i feel his forehead "You're burning up...." i say quietly, his phone goes off (Ex-bakugou) wants to call you! i answer it B: Hey, izu..i'm really sorry, for what i did... S: Hey, bakugou izu's asleep right now the thing is he's now taken and he's also sick so he'll be offline for awhile but i'll make sure he doesn't call you back, bye bakugou. i say and with that i ended it. "Love, do you wanna go to bed?" i whisper in his ear he snuggles closer to me as he whines "mhmm...." thats all that comes out i pick him up puts him in bed, i also grab a bucket just incase then i cuddle him he snuggles me holding onto me and his stomach at the same time. i hold him closer to me i feel myself fall asleep. my legs still in agony after we wake up my legs are in agony izu senses pain in my eyes he sees my legs and runs downstairs and comes back up with a pain killer, water and a hot water bottle. he puts the hot water bottle on my legs and gives me the pain killer i take a sip of water and put it back down i hug my sleeping boyfriend, i feel his forehead still warm.. i cuddle him and fall asleep, i wake up to gaging i see izu dry heaving i rub his back slowly, after a while he throws up he coughs and spits. he then turns back to me and hugs me "Are you okay?..." i ask him "mhmm..." he says quietly he falls asleep after a while of me playing with his hair.  after a while i decide to go back to sleep.

izu's pov

i didn't actually fall asleep, i can't i don't know why i just don't want to go into another nightmare..ive had enough of them the voices still ringing in my ear

USELESS!

DEKU!

CRYBABY

MESSED UP

DIE!

YOU DESERVE HIM

HE PITYS YOU 

HOW DOES BEING PITYED FEEL?

they can't leave me alone for 5 seconds? just so i can sleep i snuggle into shinso's chest and try to sleep, not like it will work without having atleast one nightmare  the vouces still won't go away but what do i expect, they'll never go away.  well they only go away if i listen to them.

This is the end of the chapter!, have a nice day or night and afternoon also, if anyone is dealing with anything such as Abuse, depression, anxiety i'm here for everyone! im always online.