Pills...

Bakugou's pov       TW: Overdose, suicide attempt, age regression, swearing ( not much though!)

As izuku falls asleep on me i sit on his bed slowly and steadily rocking the tiny fluff in my arms. he turn and hugs into my neck as his warm breath goes onto my neck i continue to rock him slowly as he sleeps peacefully trying to get him to sleep more than 3 hours (the time he normally has.) i then notice how he's gripping onto me slowly and quietly whimpering on me shit i start rubbing his back with one hand and rubbing his head with another also rocking him again after 10 minutes of doing this he calms down. after he calms down he slowly un-grips onto me after he un-grips me i'm still rubbing his back up and down he starts getting comfier which im happy about i decide ill try and sleep with him so i lie down with him and hug him for support and to make him warm, i put the blanket on us both after a few seconds everything went black later i wake up izu's not there shit!

Izuku's pov

i wake up in kacchans, is he asleep? Yeah god deku, you're worthless. yay voices are back my favourite. i go to into my bathroom the first thing i see, TW: Overdose, self-harm: my bloodied razor and my bottle of my anxiety pills, and anti-deppressents i go over to my razor i pick it up and do 5 long lines on my sleeve on both my arms. then i pick up my pills. i take 4 from each but im only supposed to have 1 each.. i take them nothing happens, not even my vision goes blurry i take another 2 something happens my vision starts to blur then i passed out. the last thing i hear is "AIZAWA!" then nothing.

Aizawa's pov

I run in to where bakugou is screaming from. "what!?" he's trying to bash open izu's bathroom. i help him we get it open his 2 bottles of pills scatterd on the floor with him beside both we both start crying i grab my phone and call 911 whilst waking zashi up he groans "Whatttt" he says whilst sitting up. "It's izu he's overdosed!" "hello, 911 whats you're emergancy?" the dispacher says "Hello!, my sons overdosed! and he won't wake up.." "Okay whats your adress?" "it's ******" zashi's already with bakugou holding him whilst they both cry "Okay!, an ambulance is around 5 minutes away" "Okay thank you..." i say and they hang up i run to my husband and bakugou and my passed out son. "Come on izu..wake up!" i say hugging him. he groans. slowly opening his eyes. "Izu!, omg you scared  the living fuck out of me..!!" he panicks. and bakugou hugs him "Calm down.." he says hiccuping, there was a knock at the door. the ambulance, i pick up izuku. and run to the door they take him off of me shit. his seperation anxiety. he panicks until they inject him with a sleeping pill i see his panicked face and his head sticking up and then seeing it just..drop as he falls asleep.

Izuku's pov

I woke up a bright light shining in my eyes. my bedroom light isn't that light. shit i know where  i am. i look at at my arms to see my arms bangaged up i feel my tear stained cheeks i look up and see papa, dad and..kacchan... they all have tear-stained cheeks they were crying?..why? what happend then i see wait arms banaged pills. shit they found out. dad wakes up and sees me awake "He doesn't care about you." "he had to keep you alive hes a pro hero" "They PITY you" "Izu? are you okay?" i look at dad and nod silently he hugs me and i latch onto him kind of like a koala. he hugs me back as he knows im not letting go of him for a long time he rubs my back up and down as i slowly close my eyes. i end up falling asleep on dad my face nuzzled into his chest and my arms hugging him i don't know what happend after that, but then i fall asleep into a hopefully no nightmare sleep. "Hah!, useless fuck!" the voices repeat to me great, turns nv]]out my wish was not granted i moan (Not like that you sick fucks *BoNk*)

ZuZu's dream :(

I wake up, where am i today? basement, outside? parents room well "Parents"  then i realise i'm not at my house, shit, ophange my favourite memory! not really but it wasn't as bad as my dad...when he used to....then Mrs, Winnie comes out and sees me, she rags me by my hair and me shouting for her to stop like any 12 year old would do if someone was hurting them. she only decided to hurt me more. by smacking me, punching me, hitting me with the (special whip) that she made herself she should've just bought a fucking belt. but no she just had to cause me more pain, she would never hit the other children because they were her "Little angles"  when they were the ones causing all the fucking trouble, Mrs, winnie came and saw me again and this time i was trying to escape her, then she grabbed me threw me into a room when she knows im claustrophobic i start crying "LET ME OUT!" "PLEASE IM SORRY" my heart starts beating faster....faster and i couldn't breathe. Izu. i can't breathe i cant hear anything Zuzu! wake up and with that im up.

Zashi's pov

I was asleep until Zawa woke me up. "Hmm?..." i reply "ZuZus having another nightmare.." i then almost wake up Immediantly. he's sweating and breathing heavy, he is also gripping onto aizawa. refusing to let go. "No!, Let me out please!" "Ill be good!!" he says panicking "Hey...Zuzu...wake up." zawa says "Hey izu wake up for us, okay?" i say in a calming tone and with that he wakes up sweaty and realises he's hugging aizawa. he hugs him tighter, than he realises i'm awake he jumps into my arms and snuggles into my chest i rub his back  i ruffled his long locks. and he does and inaudible purr aizawa tryed not to squeal as it could scare him

2 weeks later....

Thank you for reading, sorry for the cliffhangerrr!