Pretty boy. (Leo Valdez x reader)

ps: your a female character and your godly parent is Hermes ( sorry if he isn't your godly parent but for the sake of this he has to be for now.) :)

3rd person pov

Leo Valdez the curly haired Mexican had never really been one to loose his tools since they were usually with him but occasionally he would loose one or two . But the sitch is that he would always know how to retrace his steps back to them. But not today which was like being hit by a car worth of an insult.

You could hear a series of whines coming from the fiery boy literally fiery as his hair flame slightly as he walked around camp searching for a certain hammer that h'ed lost .

"hey uh- percy." Leo said inpatiently as Percy spoke to Annabeth .
"Leo one minute please ."
"PERCY !" "WHAT?!" "haveyouseenmyfavouritehammerIcantfindit"Leo sputtered our at the speed of light as Percy shook his head noticing the fragile state Leo was in.

"wait THE hammer ?" percy asked receiving a nod from Leo as he fiddled with his other tools.
"like THEEE hammer?" "that's the one."

Instantly the son of poseidon knew how bad this was. You see this hammer was Leo favourite for multiple reasons 1. he won it. How did he win it you may ask . In a competition of course but that wasn't quite why it was so special, this hammer had righting on the handle and to be specific little things that were important to him. There were so many things that he wouldn't be able to remember them all so he NEEDED to find it. He was determined to find the thief.

They scattered around camp searching it from top to bottom and left to right. It was nearly like someone had taken it.

Y/n's pov

I walked around camp noticing a rock that shined more than the others. I kicked the rock it colliding with my foot as I went.

tap... tap...tap

The constant tap had me mesmerized but not long before the sound changed to one that startled me.

tap... tap... ding!

I rock had hit something made of metal. I turned to the bush outside the hephaestus cabin and went to find the culprit of the noise.
I bent down to find my rock beside a metal hammer. Little words and symbols engraved on the handle. I picked up the hammer tossing it back and forth shamelessly and left my rock in the bush.

I walked over to my cabin and sat down on the steps. I examined the hammer curiously taking in every little detail that must have taken tremendous amounts of time and intricacy.

That was until I saw something that caught my eye. Now I wasn't one to blush instead I reverted to a odd squeal or a scream depending on the situation or a laugh perhaps.

But the righting I saw I couldn't help but have a little rose colour decorate my cheeks.

"but who's ?" I asked as I read my initials on the hammer with a little heart around it. I was faltered but quiet freaked out at the discovery so I kept observing. But not long before a raven haired boy ran my way. I hid the hammer behind my back before he could spot it.

"hey! Y/n have you seen a hammer by any chance ?"

"uh- no why, but i'll look for it to help but could I know who it belongs to to give me a head start you know." that was a lie I just wanted to know who rite my initials obviously.

"uh, I mean I guess it's no harm. It's Leo's."

"Leo?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Valdez of course i'm pretty sure he's the only one."