a little advice. (percy Jackson)

ps: Annabeth is dating your brother Jake for the sake of the story. BUT I still loveeeee Percabeth and always will :)

Dear future me if your reading this it's probably because YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS UP AND STOP BIENG BORING. Now how do I know you boring? Because your future me and I just know. Fuck I just insulted myself. I'm smart for a 12 year old so don't make fun of me please or I will burn this letter before it reaches you.

Now I have a question for you ok? Are you working your dream job? How is the whole "surprise your a demigod" thing going? Have you told your crush you liked them yet? Probably not. Oh and did the Stools ever get you back for toilet papering their cabin or are they still scared to death of you? But more importantly did you get a boyfriend yet? I mean i'm just looking it for you ok? I don't want you to become a stinky cat lady so i'm just saying you should probably go get yourself a mans because if you don't i'll travel through this letter and get you to kiss the boy closest to you.

I looked beside me and saw my half brother.
"um no thanks." I muttered disgusted at the thought.

well that's all I have to tell you future me.
Now get you nasty and bitchy ass up :)
ps: I don't know why I didn't start swearing sooner it gives me joy you know? mwahahah!

"well past me I don't know what to tell you, I don't even like anyone." I laughed as Lewis my brother turned to me in confusion with a eyebrow raised.

"past me rote a dear future me letter, little 12 year old seems to be oblivious. oh boy what she's about to go through." He laughed as I through the letter onto my bed. I exited the cabin to find the thought of my letter pulling on my arm. Ok so yes it kind of bothered me that nearly everyone in my life had a lover, but that's fine, I mean there is barely anyone who fits my expectations. Maybe I need a bit of advice?

I grabbed a note pad and a pen out of my pocket and started righting.

Dear past me, I could use your help right now little 12 year old. You see I don't have a special someone and I think I might need advice. I mean you probably know nothing in that category but it's worth a try. The way you end up receive this letter i'm not quite sure If you will even but is worth a try.

Ok i'm sounding desperate but it's reflecting my state at the moment I mean even Lewis has someone. STINKY LITTLE LEWIS. And he's dating Annabeth. You know she's a really a good older sister figure really- that's off topic but yeah I need help-

I was interrupted by foot steps running in my direction. My head lifted up once I noticed they didn't keep moving. I tucked the note pad behind me at rocket speed hoping whomever was in front of me didn't see it.

Up in front of me stood the one and only Percy Jackson. One of the few friends I have. Well its an on and off friendship. We usually only talk when we need advice so what a coincidence this was.

"URGENT MATTERS Y/N VERY URGENT." I plugged my ear at his loud tone before he shook my hands away form my face.

"no don't do that, I need help."
"of course you do."
"Hey! What does that mean?"
"Never mind. What's your issue." He sat down beside me against the g/p cabin.

"ok well you see, I think i'm a nice guy. I'm a nice guy right y/n." "ye-" "no let me finish. But you see no one likes likes me and well Connor and Travis just uh- well they bet that I couldn't get a girl. And your good at giving advice so I mean could you help with some constructive criticism?"

"you sure?" "wait you'll help me?" I shrugged as I pulled out my note pad from behind me flipping the page quickly so he wouldn't see what I rote. I took my pen out from behind my ear I turned to look at the boy sitting beside me ready to criticize him like a chef.