anoying questions. (nico di angelo)

ps: your a daughter of Demeter. ( I am fully aware of nico's sexuality and I live for solangelo but just for the sake of this one shot i'll have to change a few things.)

3rd persons pov.

A beautiful daisy was placed in the hair of the ghost king as she rolled his eyes knowing what was to come next.

"will you marry me di angelo ?" A girl bent down on one knew holding out an other daisy as it grew into a bouquet. "no y/n I will not marry you." Nico di angelo laughed sheepishly as he turned to walk away.

y/n's pov

As little lover boy walked away I smiled in success. You see ever since I came to camp half-blood i've found a liking for the boy and I mean who wouldn't he is the definition of one of those mysterious guys in romance novels. Anyways lately i've been asking him to mary me as a joke of course even thought I can't deny I do have a soft spot for him.

Everyday at least once I do the whole proposal thing each time getting a different reaction now of course he's not going to say yes because he's a son of hades and i'm a daughter of demeter that would be what piper calls a "opposites attract relationship." which is from what Ive heard pretty rare.

But still i'll keep trying. My goal you see is to have him snap at some point and just say yes. Not to make fun of him just to know I made it to the milestone but at the same time i'm mortified for when that happens. Even thinking about my stomach starts to churn.

Time skip brought you by my lazy butt.

Days had past and I still hadn't asked nico again. I started to just think that the mile stone would never come so I tried one more time not even bothering to make it grand. If he says no this time than I give up, it's not like it'll impact his life that much.

I snuck up behind the dark eyes boy a tapped him on the shoulder, he turned my way and exactly a second later turned away and stared walking fast. "NOT AGAIN ." He yelled as he walked away.

"fine di angelo you win, you finally get what you want." I said in discouragement. I had been doing this for over a year and he still hadn't came to his senses that maybe JUST MAYBE, I HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM. Why can't he just stop being so oblivious. And so I let him run off and retreated to my cabin where I saw my flowers wilting and the petals falling off. The therapist wasn't kidding when she said your emotions can affect your environment.

Nico's pov

Thank god she finally left me alone. She's real fucking determined for sure, but I know this whole thing was a joke. I looked at the old daisy she had summoned into my hair from about a week ago and I threw it into the garbage like I did all the others just knowing that another would come and even being slightly curious of how long it will take for her to ask again.

Hehe an other time skip brought to you by a relationship reminding me of james potter and lily evans low key :)

Y/n's pov

I know what your thinking "why did you give up you were so close?" well I just had to, if I went on any longer i'm sure he would've just full on started a hate group for me.

It's been a month since I've tried anything and my life had been dull as ever. My flowers have stated to grow but each time a petal grows another falls. I've noticed that Nico had disappeared from my view completely almost like if I stopped looking for him he would just disappear.

A few of my siblings invited me to a little sibling picnic today but I decided to decline and just stick to myself for now. I'd rather have time to contemplate on what my new occupation would be since I can't go around bugging the ghost king anymore.