A/N (MUST READ)

Hey guys, it's the author!

This is the second fanfiction I'll be writing. I fell in love with Shadow and Bone after binge watching it and am greatly looking forward to reading the book series. 

Here are some VERY IMPORTANT things that will be changed in this book:

1. At the current moment, I will be writing by the show, not the book. That only goes till the end of the first season, so y'all might have to wait.

2. I don't know what happens to our beautiful Darkling at the moment, but what I do know is that no matter what, he will be alive and living his happily ever after with Soleil at the end of this book/book series. He will pay for his wrong doings, but Ben Barnes be playing him too good to make me let anything happen to him.

3. This is a CROSSOVER between PJO/HOO and Shadow and Bone. This story will start off in Camp Half Blood. I'm a big fan of crossover fanfictions and books, so this story is me shoving my imgainary world into words.

4. This book may get mature. At the moment I'm writing this, the thing won't be showing until some steamy moments appear (which, let me tell you, is too good to pass up). There will not be any cuss words just because I just don't do that, so yeah.

Thank you for choosing to read story. Please check out my other story, "Ghost Bumps", a Julie and the Phantoms fanfiction. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see y'all soon!