1- Central Park

There was a slight breeze in the New York air as Elaina got closer to the now very old MACUSA building in Lower Manhattan

There was a slight breeze in the New York air as Elaina got closer to the now very old MACUSA building in Lower Manhattan. She gave the young boy standing outside of the building five Sprinks in exchange for this morning's copy of The New York Ghost. The headline quickly changed now reading: "Hippogriff Loose in Central Park" The drop head below the headline updated itself as well, now saying: "The No-Maj Avengers were sent to handle the situation by the No-Maj Government." She looked at the picture below to see her Nena slowly being approached by these so-called 'superheroes'. "Shit." Elaina hissed under her breath as she rounded the corner and apparated to the park.

Growing up Elaina had always loved magical creatures; infact Care of Magical Creatures was her favorite class at Hogwarts. She was in Year 5 when Hagrid introduced all the students to Hippogriffs. Word spread around the school quickly later that day when Draco Malfoy decided to offend one of the Hippogriffs named Buckbeak, causing him to attack. But who knew that Buckbeak would become a part of her family for a couple of years when her cousin Harry had rescued him and her father Sirius Black from fates worse than death.

While in her father's care, Buckbeak mated, giving her Nena. Wanting to take care of her the best way she could, Elaina sought out legendary magizoologist Newt Scamander. She studied under him during her summers home from Hogwarts and  eventually worked for him after she graduated for a couple of years until he retired after the Battle of Hogwarts during the second Wizarding War.

Elaina lost so many people to that war. She lost her cousin Nymphodora Tonks, who was practically a sister to her since she stayed with her and her family whilst her father was in Azkaban . She lost her best friend Fred Weasley who she helped live out her father's legacy at Hogwarts pulling as many pranks as they possibly could alongside his twin brother George. Then she had lost her father who had died a couple years earlier than Tonks and Fred. He was killed right in front of her by his own cousin Bellatrix Lestrange. That was the worst day of her life, she felt like she officially had no one.

After Newt had retired, he left most of his creatures to his grandson Rolf who is also a magizoologist, but he did leave Elaina some that she had grown attached to. They stay safe in her small bag that works similarly to Newt's case. When the war ended, she took her new creatures and went off to Romania to study dragons under Fred and George's older brother Charlie for a couple of years. She even adopted one of the tame dragons and he has his own space in her bag in case he ever gets violent. After a few years when everyone started settling down, she came to New York and continued her studies here and has been here ever since.

Elaina heard a crack and opened her eyes to see that she was now in Central Park. Nena stood in front of her on her hind legs, her white wings spread out, talons high in the air, and squawked loudly. Elaina quickly put her hair in a bun with her wand to show her she was unarmed. She tried her best to get Nena's attention and calm her down but the people behind Elaina still had her on edge. Elaina has seen these Avengers before in the muggle papers. There had been a giant alien attack a few years prior that had occurred in the city. Not all of them were here, since they now have grown in numbers but the ones that were here were Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and Spiderman.