11-New Friends and Old Bikes

The next month flew by as Elaina was dragging Bucky around Diagon Alley trying to find Albus a birthday present

The next month flew by as Elaina was dragging Bucky around Diagon Alley trying to find Albus a birthday present. She racked her brain, trying to figure out what would interest a soon to be 10 year old boy. Her eyes then wandered to the Magical Menagerie. She smirked thinking to herself, Oh Harry's going to kill me.
Elaina and Bucky walked into the store that was filled with all sorts of animals and creatures. As Elaina was walking towards the ferrets, Bucky got side tracked and saw a small white kitten with bright blue eyes looking up at him. He went to pet her head with his metal finger and she nuzzled her small head into his palm.
"Do you think I should get Albus the brown or the white one? Probably brown right?" Elaina spoke, not realizing Bucky wasn't behind her. When he didn't answer, she turned around and smiled when she saw him playing with the kitten. She picked up the cage with the brown ferret and walked over to him.
"She seems to really like you. You should take her home." "I'm not too sure about that." "Why not? You've been amazing at helping me with my creatures lately. There's no doubt in my mind that you would take care of her perfectly" Elaina smiled, reaching out to pet the kitten as well.
"She's not the type of cat that scratched Fury's eye out, is she?" Elaina laughed and shook her head. "No, she's not a flerken. Not even part kneazle. Just a plain white Tomcat." She smiled up at him.
Bucky tried to move away from the cat but wasn't quick enough. The cat quickly jumped up Bucky's arm and laid down on his shoulder nuzzling her head into his neck. "Yeah, there's no way you're leaving without her now." Elaina giggled, reaching out to pet the kitten again. The kitten then hissed, causing Elaina to pull away. "Looks like you've got some competition, Doll." Bucky smirked.
After Elaina paid, the two walked down the street to George's shop. "Georgie! Look what Laina got for me!" Bucky yelled, walking into the store using the new nickname for Elaina that only he was allowed to use. Over the past couple months of the couple dating, the two men had grown extremely close. Sometimes Elaina thought the two men had liked each other more than they liked her.
"Well aren't you cute!" Said George, petting the cat on Bucky's shoulder. After the trio had caught up for a bit, Elaina gasped. "Merlin's beard! I almost forgot, I need to pick something up in Knockturn Alley." She said, turning to Bucky. "Can I stay here with George?" He pouted like a child. Elaina chuckled and nodded, kissing both men on the cheek before heading out the door.
Elaina quickly made her way to Knockturn Alley, saying hello to fellow witches and wizards on the way. When she entered the shop, she picked up the flesh eating slug repellent as well as other potions and trinkets she realized she was running low on. She then paid, secured the items in her bag, and exited the shop. On her way back someone bumped into her shoulder. Elaina turned around to apologize but the woman was already gone. She shrugged, thinking nothing of it and made her way back to George's shop.
Bucky smiled when he saw Elaina walk through the door. "Hi Doll, find everything you need?" He asked, walking up to her, placing a kiss on her lips. "I did. Did you come up with a name for this cutie?" She responded, glancing at the kitten who was still perched on his shoulder.
"Say hello to Alpine." He smiled, looking at the small fluff ball curled up on his shoulder. "Hello Alpine,"  Elaina ran her hand down the kitten's back all the way to her tail, causing her to purr. "Seems like she likes me now." Elaina giggled as she continued to pet the kitten.