5- Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Over the following weeks, Elaina had grown close with the other two women in the compound

Over the following weeks, Elaina had grown close with the other two women in the compound. Surprisingly, Elaina had grown a little closer to Wanda, bonding over the fact that they were both witches, and Natasha who was closer in age. Since arriving at the compound, Elaina had rarely left. She was constantly tending to her creatures or training for missions she had yet to be cleared for. With that being said, the two Avengers wanted to take Elaina out shopping.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" exclaimed Wanda. "Yeah, and don't worry about paying, Tony is." Nat said waving a black credit card. Elaina hesitated but finally agreed, causing both girls to squeal, grab Elaina's arms and run to the garage.

When they arrived at the mall, the girls went from store to store exiting each one with at least two bags each. At one point during their trip, Wanda reminded Nat that Elaina would need some stunning dresses for all of Tony's extravagant parties. The three had entered a dress shop and immediately started pulling dresses for Elaina to try on. Each dress Elaina tried on Wanda had put into a pile to buy unless Elaina specifically said she didn't like it.

Elaina stepped out of the dressing room once more in a gorgeous sparkling emerald dress. As she looked at herself in the mirror she was able to see the two girls smiling behind her. "This reminds me of when I was getting ready for the Yule Ball when I was 16. My dress was a very similar color." Said Elaina, running her hands down the front of the dress. "That must've been exciting." "Oh, it was amazing. The Weird Sisters came and performed after all the ballroom dancing. I went with my best friend George since we were dating at the time."

"Is that who you went to visit a couple weeks ago?" asked Natasha and Elaina nodded. "How does that work? You both being so close." she asked. "Well it was a little weird at first, but we had broken up after the war had ended. I felt it was important to stay a part of his life after we lost his twin Fred, he didn't deserve to lose another person. And now he's happily married with two beautiful children. So whenever I see him we mostly reminisce about being Hogwarts biggest pranksters of our generation." Elaina finished with a smile on her face as she remembered the countless pranks she pulled with Fred, George, and Lee Jordan. "Oh we could use some pranks around the compound. Stark's been too cocky lately and needs to be taught a lesson." said Nat with her signature smirk on her face. "I think that could be arranged."Elaina smirked back before heading back into the dressing room.

When they arrived back at the compound with their arms full of bags, Tony had greeted them at the door. "Oh good you're back. Party tonight, eight o'clock. It's casual, around 50 people, I would've liked it to be more but Pepper said no." The girls agreed to be there and Natasha handed him back his credit card before he walked away. All three girls smirked at each other before heading up to their floor to start getting ready.

Hours had passed and the girls had just finished getting ready before the party started. All three of them were in short cocktail dresses, Natasha in navy, Wanda in maroon, and Elaina in black with no sleeves and a high neckline. Before they went down to the party Elaina had the two girls help her write a thank you card for Tony before stuffing it into a red envelope. The girls discussed their plan and giggled and headed downstairs, but not before Elaina grabbed the card and a bottle of alcohol which actually was a gift.