chapter uno

raquelle's pov
last night i confessed my love for barbie. ken is mad, he even tried to fight ryan! oh, the shame! right now i'm on my way over to barbie's house to settle this once and for all.

i arrived at the large pink doors, hesitantly knocking. almost immediately, skipper came to the door and beckoned me in.
"raquelle! i don't think you have any idea how glad we are to see you! barbies been moping in her room ever since noon, ken broke up with her after she walked in on him and ryan having bum sex."
"ryan's so dead once i get my kitty claws on him!" raquelle exclaimed harshly.

she stomped upstairs to barbies room, bursting in and rushing towards the large hot pink bed, engulfing barbie in a hug. after softly whispering comforting words into her ears, she lookedq deep into her beautiful blue eyes.
"barbara millicent roberts, i am so deeply in love with you." barbie looked stunned, "i- raquelle! i don't know what to say,"
"you don't have to" raquelle replied, lust in her eyes

without warning, raquelle smashed her chapped ass lips onto barbies luscious ones, kissing her harshly. soon enough, the horny pair were stark naked pushed up against a wall.

all of a sudden, chelsea came barging into barbies room...
"barbie bar- WHAT THE FUCK" she yelled "SKIPPER BARBIES HAVING SEX WITH RAQUELLE"
"chelsea!! language!!" skipper came rushing upstairs shouting at the 6 year old for the foul language she had used to describe the trauma she had just experienced.
"leave them be, this is a very intimate moment!"
they fell asleep, only to wake up at 3am to see ken towering over their bodies, holding a very sharp blade, "YOU CHEATING SCUM!" he said before plunging the knife into barbies chest. blood spurted everywhere. raquelle started sobbing. "HOW COULD YOU KEN?!?!" she yelled moments before ken did the same to her.

the end. i'm mentally stable i promise