Ask and Dare pt.2

Alright, by the time I'm writing this I got 23k reads, and over 700 votes?! Y'all crazy for reading my garbage- I'm a horrible human I feel like I'm neglecting everybody which I probably am-

Sorry ;-; I'm getting personal, shut up me! no-one cares what you think-(;∀;)

First dare/ask:

One by one, one chocolate bar was dropping onto all the characters in this book

Error was watching Undernovela in his room, and all of a sudden, he felt something hit his head. He was confused until the chocolate bar fell down to his hands.

"Where did this even come from-" Error said, before cutting out to the next person-

Ink and Nightmare were just making out, until they felt something smack down onto their faces. They were confused until they saw the two chocolate bars.

"Snrkk- do you just have chocolate glued to the ceiling??" Ink asked as he couldn't help but grin at the strange occurrence, holding on the chocolate bar with one hand and his other hand on his hip.

"No, how and where did this even come from?? Is there a hole in the ceiling?? But why would it be raining chocolate?-"

"I thought I found all of Cross' chocolate stashes-" Nightmare said, before cutting off to a different person.

Fell was furiously looking around the house, he was looking in the fridge and cabinets.

"Seriously who the f*** keeps taking all of my s***???!" Fell said angrily.

"Why the f*** can I never find any of my chocolate??" Fell said, questioning his sanity.

"Am I just going blind or going through some bad memory loss????" Fell said.

"I seriously can't even tell anym- AGH!" A chocolate bar fell(Pun intended ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) flat on his face, cutting him off before he could finish his sentence.

Classic was asleep on the couch, and didn't even flinch when the chocolate bar dropped onto him.

"ZZzzzzz..."

Dream was minding his own damn business, doing his job. And all of a sudden he got hit in the head with a chocolate bar, leaving him completely confused.

Fate and Destiny were talking in Astriva with some other deities like Chaos(not the Chara) and Karma. Fate and Destiny had predicted chocolate bars were already fated and destined to come falling down(I mean it is their job to know-), simply Destiny and Fate caught them, as they are gods they have no need to eat, so they simply made them dissipate into thin-air.