•|A Little Help|• Chapter 1

•|Info|•
This is my first story so please sit back and relax to enjoy this story. Somethings may not make any sense but everybody makes mistakes so don't flame me. Please ;-;

Error: "Hi"
Nightmare: "Hi"
Ink: "Hi"

•|Error's POV|•:

I don't know why but somehow I can't remember much about my past, the anti-void keeps telling me that I should destroy and I have been doing this for who knows how long. I have existed for a LONG time. The voices are quiet when I do a good job destroying and if I get hurt I am healed by Fate if I start getting low.

I am scared of being touched. I don't know why but I just do, maybe because I'm scared of being attacked?? Who knows.

Not many care for me except for Blue. Ink and Nightmare are dating, which nobody expected except me, I always felt that Ink held back when it came to Nightmare.

"Destroy."
"Monster."
"Killed your brother."
"Careless."
"Die."

The voices were screaming at me to destroy again, if I disobeyed..let's just say it won't be good for me..

"Alright, alright I'm going."

The voices were pleased with this and suddenly turned quiet.

I opened a portal to UnderLust Copy #156, it is beyond me why Ink keeps creating so many copies especially THIS one. But I shook the thought and just went through the portal.

UnderLust

"Ugh this place reeks with an awful smell..what even is that?"

I ignored the thought and quickly started tearing apart the AU some monsters made flirty remarks with me?? Like saying I'm pretty cute??, and if I spare them they'll make it worth it?? but I quickly killed them and was confused from them. Did they really want to die?? Were they masochists?

"I think that is everybody.."

I was suddenly held up in the air, I forgot about the Sans here! AND I let my guard down!

I was suddenly dropped onto the floor but my body was burning me, it didn't phase me because of my high pain tolerance but is was uncomfortable.

"Aren't you strong" Lust said this in a seductive manner and was quite surprised that I was still able to stand and look not in pain

"W-what did you do!" I yelled with rage and I was getting some Error's on my body

"Darling you are too pure that is called heat, and I'm hungry and I will gladly help you" I was shocked he basically said that he is burning my body and he is going to EAT me. Cannibalism exists here I thought it was only Horror?!

Even though I was weakened I was able to catch Lust off guard and my strings latched onto his soul, and he was VERY surprised that I could still attack. I yanked down on my blue strings and all I could hear was his screaming which was music to my non-existent ears. As his soul shattered. I started looking for the code of the world so I can leave before Ink comes if he comes I will be at a disadvantage.

I heard Ink in the background and panicked so I destroyed the code faster and just limped into my portal to the anti-void.

Anti-void

The voices were quiet but then Fate started healing me just in case I had any injuries.

"Uhm Fate I know you don't talk to me much but why is my body burning??"

Fate was confused but then realized that he just went to UnderLust and his body is burning.

"Do you have like a cure??"

Fate poofed some heat pills next to Error

"Swallow those pills, you won't feel pain anymore after the day ends from your high immune system."

"Thank you."
I was glad that Fate actually helped me for once and I drank the pills with some water that Fate poofed aswell

I didn't feel pain now but that effect would only last for awhile. I hung the Frisk of that AU on the roof??I guess?? with the rest of the other Frisk Souls.

I sat down on my "sofa" and started knitting a doll of Nightmare Sans, knitting was the only thing I remember doing before I turned into this Glitch

I finished knitting after a few hours and noticed that the voices haven't told me to destroy. Guess Ink hasn't created anything yet. So I do something I always find interesting and just watch a bit of UnderNovela it was really good because I loved the storyline which is why I never destroyed that AU or it's copies. I was eating chocolate completely relaxed and just watching it, no tense bones, I had a small smile on my face.

End Chapter 1 "A Little Help"

Word Count: 830 words

Thank you for reading! I will continue this story someday thank you for reading though! Let me know if you liked it in the comments section!