Chapter 3

We are pulling up to the house and the outside looks just like it did in the picture my parents showed Jase and I. It's a two story house. The house has four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms that are big. I guess you could say the half bath is big. Each room is fairly big too.

Downstairs there is a kitchen, living room, master bedroom, laundry room, small office area, and a dining room, and also a bathroom.

Upstairs there are three bedrooms. Two near each other and one down the hall. There are two bathrooms upstairs as well. One is for two rooms and one is for the other.

Downstairs in the master bedroom there is a bathroom, a large walk-in closet, a bed, some other furniture and basic stuff, and a built in shelf in the wall.

In the two rooms upstairs that are near each other, there is a bed in each room, other furniture, and the only difference is that one of the rooms has a walk-in closet and the other does not.

The room upstairs that is down the hall has a big closet, a bed, other furniture, and a bathroom that can be accessed from outside or inside the room.

My room is next to Jase's. Mine is the one with the walk-in closet. His is not. That is due to the fact that he doesn't really need it since he is a boy and all. The other room upstairs is a guest bedroom.

I'm bringing my stuff up to my room right now and so is Jase. Jase is taking his stuff to his room.

"This week we'll be having some visitors," my dad calls to Jase and I, up the stairs.

"Who's coming over," I ask him.

"My boss will be coming over," dad says.

"Your dad's boss is coming over sometime this week for supper. I told your dad to invite him over. So his new boss will be coming over," my mom informs us.

"CEO boss," Dad corrects mom.

"Okay, your dad's CEO boss is coming over for dinner sometime this week," mom says.

My dad is the guy who does everything his boss needs him to do for his cooperation. Everything the boss doesn't take care of or manage, my dad does it. My dad is a smart man. That is why he got the job.

My mom is a home health nurse. She cares for people in their home. All she has to do to become one here is get certified. It will be easy for her since she was a home health nurse in Virginia.

After a long day everyone including myself, goes to bed. That is where I am now. I'm in bed and I'm drifting off to sleep. Oh and as for other visitors, if I make friends or a friend, they can come over and visit if I want to invite them.