Chapter 2

Hey guys, I'm really excited for this book because I'm going to have lots of drama, suspense, romance, and I'm debating if I should add a lemon between Hunnie and Ritah. Oh, I wanted you to know, I'm basing half of this on the manga. Apparently, Hunnie has a wife >.< .Comment what you think but if i do write it, it would be like when they are in college. >.< SHIP RINNIE

"I haven't been in the Nakamura estate in years..." Whispered Natasha. She was sitting beside Ritah, who was sleepind soundly, and smoothed out her blue locks.

"Well," A flight attendant named Carter spoke, causing Natasha to turn to him. "We should be landing soon. I think you should wake up The mistress." He smiled and walked out disappearing from the carrot-tops view.

Sighing, she moved her head over to see her squirming. "Ms. Nakamura...please wake up."

Groaning Her eyes slowly flickered open and started stretching. "Asha, are we there yet?"

"No. However we will be soon."

The teenager nodded and stared out the window "Do you think I'll be able to see Hunnie again?" She asked softly while she leaned on the planes wall.

Natasha looked at her sadly. It's been four years, a teenage boy will probably move on already. However the last thing Natasha would want to do is make Ritah even more upset.

She sighed and looked at the pretty girl who was staring at her with eyes of desperation and fright.

"Don't worry. You and Hunnie have a special bond I doubt that it would be forgotten."

That made Ritah smile.

"So, when is the concert?"

"Next week. We want to make sure your comfortable before you start your songs."

Ritah nodded "Sounds smart.."

"We're landing." A voice came from their seats making Ritah tremble. She still feared planes. Wo wouldnt after what happened to her parents.

When Ritah was young her parents were attending a social event and were returing home with french pastries, her favorite. She was also awaiting their return to tell them she was going to be a pâtissere.

However, the plane was going through a unreported storm. It was torn apart and forcefuly thrown onto the rocks below. They couldnt find her parents corpses only the box of pastries that was covered in mold from age.

Since then, Ritah hated sweets. She hated making them, looking at them, and mostly hated eating them. It would all surface to the memories of her parents and how she blamed herself for forcing them to come home early for her birthday.

The plane landed safely and in swarmed attendants who picked up their luggage and waited outside for the two to get ready.

"Are you ready to go home now milady?"

Ritah's gaze didn't waver as her eyes was fascinated of her hometown, Japan. So many things have changed...

She turned towards Natasha and gave a confident smirk which made the red-hair girl smile.

"Of course."

Sorry, I know it's short but I really wanted to end it here. Don't worry I'll make it up next chapter, Hunny and Ritah will finally meet, Kya! Oh and I want that feedback on that lemon ;) if you don't know what that is it is smut. Yeah, I'm a perv but hey I seen those mitukuni lemons before I'm not the only one!

#DontJudge

Fan, vote, comment, follow!