Chapter 3

MBIRTHDAY BISHES!!
I CAN DRIVE NOW! Well....bumper cars...AND I CAN DRINK!!...well....Apple juice...
*Cue video on side*
Thank you, thank you! Here is the sweet chapter with hunny and Ritah!!
Oh and I'm doing the Lemon. Be ready -_-
SHIP RINNIE

[Hunnies P.O.V]

It's been four years.

Four horrible years since he last seen her warm smile,

Her long ocean blue hair,

Her enchanting azure eyes,

And mostly the sound of her soft voice.

How would he react when he would see her again?

Would he be happy for seeing his first love?

Scared that he found another?

Or possibly angry at himself for letting her go.

She was clearly the one who he loved.

The one who shared his opinions.

Who listened to his thoughts and dreams.

The one who took his heart and left without a single goodbye or regret.

The one who still holds his heart even when he is with another.

Ritah Nakamura,

The one that got away.

"It's a possibility that Ritah-Sempai would be attending here isn't it?" Harsh I wondered aloud while she neglected the curious glances.

"Possibly, however I wouldn't bet on it. Some movie stars attend homeschool." Kyoya intervened as he pushed up his glasses clicking away.

"I see.."

[concert time]

As Ritah was singing she turned her head to he crowd and saw a familiar blonde boy eating cotton candy.

Her heart immensity stopped and the voice she once had was gone.

The music continued but her words didn't and she was standing there gawking at her first love with another.

A pretty girl with long brown hair was laughing at something but by the looks of it, he wasn't listening.

Her eyes trailed downward to see their intwined hands with matching bracelets.

She was too late.