BokuAka/OsaAka ☔️

"I'm Mr Loverman."

Bokuto sat hunched over the toilet, tears welling up in his eyes as he hurled. The sounds of Bokuto retching awoke Kuroo, forcing the latter to check out what was happening.

"Bo? Everything okay?"

They both looked down, the tears running free as Bokuto lifted up his palm, white jasmine petals streaked with blood and wet from tears filled them. Kuroo joined him on the floor and embraced the larger man as sobs wracked his body.

"And I miss my lover, man."

"Keiji!"

The said man turned around, fingers intertwined with Osamu on his right. He nodded and gestured a small wave towards the white and black-haired male who was beaming brightly. Bokuto's smile dropped a little but reappeared as fast as it was gone. He waved excitedly at Keiji, a glint of pain and sadness in his eyes. Thankfully, Keiji didn't notice, too busy staring at his lover with such loving eyes. Bokuto felt the petals rise up his throat as his heart slowly cracked.

"I'm Mr Loverman."

Beep Beep

A single tear ran down his face as Bokuto recalled his past memories with Keiji. The first time they met. The nights Keiji would call him to ramble on about how beautiful Osamu looked that day. The day he helped Keiji confess to Osamu. Funny how most of their memories involved the onigiri-loving man.

"I love you, Keiji."

He mumbled one last time as his heart stopped and he let out his last breath.

Beep

"Oh, and I miss my lover."