Chapter 7

A/N: Hi :) I'm finally getting another chapter up. (I know, I know, it's been forever) and I can't wait for the story to be really picking up soon, ahhhhh. anyways, I'm sure you're tired of my blabbering. so read the story now.

HARRYS POV

Tom had just finished showing me around the manor. It had 7 Floors and was set up in a beautiful octangular form, with a courtyard in the middle full of beautiful flowers and fountains, and an elaborate gazebo in the middle of it. The exterior was breathtaking, and the whole place had a charming and calming dark academia vibe to it. Different rooms included a hospital wing, Multiple meeting rooms and dining rooms, a huge kitchen, multiple sitting rooms, the master bedroom with ensuite and office, multiple other bedrooms with ensuites, a couple of offices, a large library, a movie room, an indoor pool, and a hot spring. There was also a dungeon but in caution for my PTSD, he didn't show it to me.

He also showed me my room, it was across the hall from his master bedroom. And was quite large for a bedroom, with a king bed, a walk-in closet, a large desk and bookshelf, and a large ensuite with a stand-in shower and a separate large bathtub. And it had everything I could need, soap, and self-care stuff, and the closet was full, and the desk had plenty of supplies.

"What do you think, Harry?" Tom asked.

"I think this is amazing!" I turned to look at him, He had already been looking down at me, and we made eye contact. "Thank you, Tom, You don't understand how great this is" I blushed and looked away flustered. Why do I feel like this? I shouldn't- Tom put a finger under my chin and lifted my head.

"You're welcome, Harry." He gazed at me for a moment before letting me go and stepping back. "What would you like to do now?"

It took me a minute to gather myself and respond. "Maybe we could go to the library, and you could start teaching me some things?"

"I think that's a great idea, Hogwarts hasn't taught you everything you should know. Dumbledore cut out a lot of good curriculum because it was 'too dark' there's lots to learn, follow me" He then started walking to the library.

I nodded and followed him, thinking about everything that's happened. It's only been a few days since I left, and so much has changed. My thought was broken by Tom's voice.

"Are you alright Harry?"

"Yea, I was just thinking about how much has changed these past few days, it's a little overwhelming."

"Yea, I'm sure. It's been an eventful past few days for you. We'll move at your pace, I don't want to overwhelm you. Are you sure you want to start teaching today? We could wait for a few days, so you could get settled."

"No! I want to do this. I'm not going to get stronger by getting settled. I can get settled later".

"As you wish," He said as we arrived at the door of the library. He opened it and stepped back to let me in, "Let's get started then".

"Thank you" I stepped into the library and teaching began

...

"I believe it's time to turn in for the night, Harry"

I grunted, lifting my head off of the desk I had been occupying. "I think you're right"

We had dinner delivered to us earlier and had spent all day in the library. I was exhausted, and it was quite obvious I was about to fall asleep. But I had learned so much and my mind was buzzing with information. I had tried to stand and walk not sure where I was even going, struggling to keep my head up, just walking, hoping Tom would guide me.

"Oh Harry, let me help" Tom then picked me up and started to carry me. I was too tired to fight it, so I just let him carry me. And as I started to dose off, I nuzzled my head into his chest. He was warm and smelled so good, I couldn't help it. And that's how I fell asleep, cuddled up in Tom's arms as he carried me to my room.

...

TOMS P.O.V.

Harry was painfully oblivious to how tired he was as he started to slump over on his desk. "I believe it's time to turn in for the night, Harry" He grunted and shifted in his seat, picking his head up and rubbing his eyes.

"I think you're right" He attempted to stand up and walk to the door of the library, stumbling as he made his way across the room. I doubt he knew where he was supposed to go, much less how to get there.

"Oh Harry, let me help" I walked over and carefully picked him up. At first, he stiffened slightly, and then he slowly relaxed in my arms and started to doze off. Nuzzling into my chest and holding on to me as I carried him. I heard his breathing even out as I carried him back to the hospital wing, as My head healer had ordered. I tried to lay him down on the bed, and he subconsciously latched on to me. I had no other choice than to sleep in the chair beside his bed. As I dozed off, I held on to him too.

___________

I know this chapter is kinda short, but I'm already working on the next one, I promise It will be out ASAP.