Chapter 1

(Harry's POV)

I sat up and looked around, the cold wind blew my black, tousled hair into my face. Is this some kind of graveyard? The wind picked up, and I shivered, out of the corner of my eye I sense movement and I get up turning around so sharply, and quickly I think I gave myself whiplash.

I focused my vision on the moving black mass I realized it was Barty Crouch Jr. in flowing black robes, and yes I recognize him, I do in fact read, and he seemed to be carrying a small child. He ignored my presence and continued to walk towards a cauldron that I didn't see before. What in the world is going on? With the flick of Barty Jr's wrist, I'm suddenly being dragged backward and pushed up against a gravestone head of death, his arms opening and trapping me against the cold stone. I struggled to no use.

My attention back to Crouch I see him drop the child into the bubbling cauldron. What. The. Fuck?!?!?

"I'm sorry, was that a FUCKING KID?"

Crouch doesn't answer me and instead starts to walk towards me, I flinched as I remembered Ron doing the same thing a few days ago. He looks at me almost... apologetically? And starts talking.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son!" he says as he levitates a bone out of the grave below me and moves it into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed, you will revive your master," he cuts his pinky finger off, and it plops into the cauldron, making the dark grey liquid slightly splash. "Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken, you will resurrect your foe," he states as he walks toward me. I try to thrash enough to keep him away from me. But he just grabs my hand and makes a long, deep cut down my wrist. I yelp in pain and pull away from him. He walks back to the cauldron and lets a few drops of my blood drip into it.

The liquid turns a dark red, almost black color and starts to rise out of the cauldron, twisting and turning to form the body of a young man who looked to be around 17. Tom Riddle? The dark red liquid drips from his curly chocolate-colored hair. He was quite pale and had sharp features, his eyes glowed a bright red. I followed the dark red liquid that was running down his face, to his delicious-looking neck, down his muscular chest and stomach. He wasn't a bulky muscular but a delicious lean, fit, and thin muscular. The drops of liquid continued to glide down his v line to his- I snapped my head up to Tom's face as he looked at me with an intrigued expression, he leaned his head back to Crouch.

"Robe me" he simply said. At those words, I became fixated on his beautiful mouth. Thinking how nice it would feel against my throa- get a grip, Harry.

Crouch moved quickly and put a flowing black robe on Tom, also blocking my view of Tom's perfect face.

"I'm terribly sorry about this whole situation Potter. Here let me heal your arm" he stated in a surprisingly pleasant and slightly concerned tone. He reached for my hand and I flinched away as he almost touched me.

"It's alright I'm not going to hurt you..." I looked up and saw his eyebrows furrowed worryingly. He began reaching for my hand again, this time a little slower and more gentle. He pulled my hand to stretch my arm out and pressed his wand into the end of my wrist, I watched in amazement as my wound stitched itself up and didn't leave a new scar.

shit

"That shouldn't have left a scar, I wonder what went wrong," 

"That scar isn't from the wound you just healed, it's from myself..." I said quietly and looked down in shame.

"Oh Potter, what would make you feel like that?" 

"I'm sorry, why aren't you monologuing about how much you want to kill me, and how you're going to take over the world with your army of deatheaters?" It was a genuine question I had been asking myself since he first started talking to me.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because that's what you've done every single time I've met you, and that's what Dumbledore has said you always do. He's told me how bad you are, and you want to kill all muggles and blood traitors and rule the world in pure-blooded supremacy..." I awkwardly explained, I'm super confused.

"That's not what I want!. I'm not a pureblood supremacist, I'm not even a pureblood." Tom looked quite upset that I thought that of him, "I apologize for my past self's ways. I was being manipulated by Dumbledore and driven insane for numerous reasons. Now that I am back in my old body, I have received a better state of mind." Tom continued to apologize, and I was absolutely stunned.

"I accept your apology" I calmly stated, "What now?"

"Well before I let you return to Hogwarts there are a few things I would like to ask you, and some information you need to be made aware of," Tom said and stopped, apparently waiting for my response.

"Ask away"

"Has Dumbledore ever lied to you, manipulated you, kept things from you, mentally degraded you, hurt you, or done anything else that negatively affected you?" 

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes," I replied simply, Tom looked slightly worried and started to speak again.

"Okay, and have you ever been able to understand snakes, accidentally made bad things happen by wishing it, had strong 'gut feeling's that were always right, or been able to read the mood of a person or room without paying attention?" 

"Yes to all of the above, why?".

"One more question, do you know what a Horcrux is?" Tom tilted his head as he asked, it was rather cute, but that's beside the point. What is a Horcrux?

"No, I am not aware of what a Horcrux is, care to explain it for me?" 

"A Horcrux is an object, normally of some value, that holds part of a person's soul. When you create a Horcrux you stop aging at 17 or if you create it later in life, you stop aging at whatever age you are when you create it. And as long as your Horcrux is intact, you live forever, however, if your Horcrux is destroyed you become vulnerable to death once again. Normally, a Horcrux is an object, but it can be a living thing." Tom explained, then suddenly he asks another question. "Are you aware of how your parents died?"

"Yes, you killed them." I swallowed thickly, but I did not hate him for it, they were aware of the dangers of war, yet they continually fought in it, it was war, not personal.

"Well, after your mother sacrificed herself for you, her love began to protect you. And when I fired the killing curse at you, and it deflected and destroyed me, a part of my soul was severed and lodged itself into that pretty little head of yours. Harry Potter, you are one of my Horcruxes." Tom finished looking straight at me.

"Wow." I flushed red as I realized how dumb I sound. Wow? That's all Harry?

"And to ease your confusion from earlier, about me not hurting you. I will never purposely hurt you ever again because I never hurt what belongs to me, I will never hurt what is mine. and now that I know you're one of my Horcruxes, you are mine." Tom said as he stroked some hair out of my face, and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Now, I'm going to let you out of this statue, if you go and pick up the cup it will take you back to Hogwarts. And please keep in mind that if all goes wrong being the light's mascot you can always join me. I'd be glad to convince you to join now, but I have to meet with my deatheaters, go on. We will meet again, Potter. He said as he let me out. I composed myself and walked over to the cup. I grabbed the handle and I was whisked away.

I landed on my feet to meet flashing lights, Rita Skeeter talking to her quill and asking me for a statement. The crowd was yelling, and I could see flashes of money changing hands. I looked over to see a smiling Dumbledore and heard the man over the intercom. I smiled to myself. And knew that now.

I had a choice.