I'm not fat

"You are still so cute"

"I'm what!?. Yah haruto I'm older than you you can't tell me that." replied doyoung getting haruto's hand off his head.

"Oh my gosh. Don't tell me no one has told you that you are cute." Haruto asked with a rather serious face.

"No. I'm mean I'm not why would anyone say that." Doyoung replied getting off the couch.

"So you're my cutie then" haruto murmured.

"Hyunsuk hyung said that you can use his room and make yourself home. And if you need anything then you can tell me." Doyoung stated now heading towards the bathroom.

"Okay I'll be sure to do that" haruto replied.

Then haruto picked up his bag and went to the first room in his sight assuming it to be hyunsuk's room. He opened the door and saw a neat room specially the bed. After a long flight of his own he was really tired and exhausted.

' I'll just lay down for a bit' he thought to himself and laid down.
He was fast asleep and off to his dreamland.

On the other side doyoung also wanted to take a little nap cause he could only do that on saturday. He opened the door to his room and saw someone else in his bed. It was haruto.

' What is he doing in my bed. I clearly told him to use hyung's room.' doyoung thought to himself.

"Yah haruto this is my room go to the next room and sleep l-" doyoung said slightly shaking haruto but before he could complete he was pulled by haruto and now he was laying next to haruto.

Haruto still had his eyes closed and it took a moment for doyoung to come back to his senses.

"Yah what do you think are you doing" doyoung said getting up and raising his voice. This made haruto open his eyes.

"It's just that I can't sleep without hugging anyone. At home I had a plushie but I don't have it here so..." Haruto said in most convincing and sad tone trying to joke around with doyoung but he was shocked to see a spark of guiltiness in his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry I had no idea about it." Doyoung said.

"And I had no idea that this was your room" haruto added.

"Oh I'm sorry about that too. But now you know so go sleep in your bed I'm also sleepy." Doyoung said pointing at haruto's bag.

"Yeah sure" haruto replied getting off the bed and picking up his bag.

Haruto headed towards the room and opened the door to witness the room. The walls of the room was filled with jerseys and football posters. Him being a football fan himself felt awe looking at the room. He placed his bag near a table and plopped himself down on the bed.

"Wah I always wanted a room like this. I have to thank hyunsuk hyung for letting me have this room." haruto murmured looking around.

This thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door.

" You said you couldn't sleep without hugging someone" doyoung spoke peeking his head from the door.

"So you came to sleep with me" haruto said with a playful smirk.

"Are you crazy!? Take this" doyoung said in annoyed tone throwing a big bunny plushie at haruto.

"What is this!?" Haruto questioned examining the doll.

"You can sleep hugging that if you want" doyoung replied.

"Yeah I'll do that but why does this bunny look like you. More like a mini doyoung." Haruto said grinning.

"Why would I look like that I'm not that fat." Doyoung said closing the door shut and heading towards his room.

"But these chubby cheeks are just like yours. Aigoo why is he so cute." Haruto murmured to himself hugging the plushie.

"I think I'll need someone to hug while I sleep from now on" said haruto smiling at his own words.

[A/N: I'm sorry for the late update. I'll try updating often 💛]