Doyoungie!!??

Doyoung woke up from his nap only because his nose came in contact with a certain smell. He got off from his bed and walked towards the kitchen following the smell.
'Haruto is cooking?' doyoung thought to himself as he saw haruto wearing an apron inside the kitchen.

"Oh, you're up. Wait for a moment its almost done" haruto said flashing a smile at doyoung along with a wink.

Doyoung scoffed at haruto before walking towards him.

"But what are you cooking? It's ramen right?" Doyoung said peeking at the pot on the stove.

"Yes it is cause this kitchen had nothing else to cook. Also there is only one egg" haruto said taking off his apron.

"Oh, about that I am going for shopping later." Doyoung said with a pout sitting on a dining chair.

"Tch" haruto chuckled.

"You're so weird. Why are you suddenly laughing now ?" Doyoung glared.

Haruto did not reply anything but patted doyoung's head before fetching the pot on the table.

"Yah why do you always touch my head. I'm older than you I should be the one doing that" doyoung whined.

"Is that so then go on"haruto said bringing his head to doyoung.

"Let's just eat okay I'm hungry" doyoung said picking up the chopsticks ignoring haruto ('s head).

Haruto too settled down and as both of them were hungry they silently ate.

"Let's go together" haruto broke the silence.

"To where?"

"On a date"

Doyoung was taken back with haruto's words.

"Da-date!?" Doyoung still managed to reply although he was too shocked to speak.

Haruto again laughed at how cute doyoung looked as he was slightly blushing. 'He's cute' haruto thought to himself for the nth time cause he has already lost the count.

"I thought you were going shopping for the kitchen" haruto spoke .

"Then can't you say that straight." Doyoung angrily (cutely) said.

Doyoung then headed towards his room and so did haruto to get changed. They were now walking together towards the convenient store.

On their way haruto was observing the surrounding and looking at every little details which wasn't unnoticed by doyoung.

"It's your first time in korea?" Doyoung initiated the conversation.

"Yes, it is but it does not feels so. Alot of things are similar as japan" haruto said still roaming his head around.
Doyoung nodded as response.

The rest of their walk was peaceful as haruto was busy inspecting the surrounding and doyoung let him be. They soon return home after buying the stuffs they needed.

Haruto looked way too exhausted so doyoung told him to rest as soon as they got inside the apartment. Haruto gladly dropped the plastic bags on the kitchen counter and left. Doyoung started to organize the things and was done after some time. He was about to leave the kitchen when he heard some weird noises coming from the hall.

*Bang*
"Doyoungie!!!"

[A/N:I know this chapter is quite short but I'll upload another one tonight or tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed( ˘ ³˘)]