The epilogue

Man 1: So, tell me about what happened on that night.

Man 2: I- I don't know man, I was just walking to the pokemart to buy some potions and then a Pichu in a Raichu onesie suddenly jumped out of a bush and started talking to me.

Man 1: Slow down, give me the exact details.

Man 2: So, after he jumped out of the bush I crouched down to his level, said "Hey little guy.", and tried to pet him because he was cute but he actually talked to me! 

Man 2: What did he say?

Man 1: I was getting to that until you interrupted me. He said, "Can you not call me a little guy, I find that patronizing. I'll have you know that I am a full grown adult, I pay rent, I'm allowed to drink alcohol, I'm just a little... smaller." 

Man 1: What happened next.

Man 2: I was just about to get too that, after he spoke I jumped back because I was scared he said, "Did I forget to introduce myself, I'm so sorry. Hi, I'm Eric, I'm a Pichu and a cool or interesting thing about me is that I can speak. It's nice to meet you." He reached out his hand to greet me but I was still too shocked so he walked up to me and forcefully shook my hand. Then he walked back to his original spot and said, "Anyways, I have come to ask you for a little bit of financial support, you see, me and my friends/roommates have been saving up our pokedollars so we can go on vacation to Alola and we're almost there, we just need 5 bucks, 5 measly pokedollars, do you think you could do that for me?" I opened up my wallet and gave him the money because I was scared of what would happen to me if I didn't and he just snatched it out of my hand, said "Thanks dude.", and ran back off into the forest.

Man 1:  Thank you for the information, we'll handle the situation as best as we can.