Chapter 1 -The Plan

Somewhere in the middle of Johto, there lies a small village, however, this is not a normal village. Every resident of this village is a pokemon, they live normal lives, they play, they watch TV, they make music, they go to school, they have an economic structure, they even own houses, they're just slightly different. 

In this village lives three childhood friends, recently having rented a house, they've been saving up spare change in hopes of an Alolan vacation, "Trust me guys," says one of the friends, a small Pichu in a Raichu onesie, "if I were a game character my charisma stat would be like, 15, I got this." "Last week it took you 10 minutes to muster up enough courage to order at a fast food place," says another friend, a Gardevoir, holding a cup of coffee and typing on her laptop, "I don't see how you could jump a random person to ask for 5 bucks." 

"Also you haven't made a new friend in 5 years because your too afraid to talk to anyone out of your social circle," said the third friend, a Zubat wearing a backwards baseball cap, "I don't see how the fuck you're gonna make this work man." 

"Guys, guys, relax. I got this, it's just 5 dollars, my social anxiety isn't that bad." The Pichu says while leaving their house, "See y'all in 5 bucks." "That wasn't grammatically correct!" says the Gardevoir. 

An hour passes before the Pichu comes back and the other friends are starting to lose hope, "He's not coming back is he." says the Gardevoir. Just then the door burst open, there stood the Pichu, 5 dollars in hand. "Guess what I got!" he announced. "Dude what took you so long." said the Zubat. "It's like, 11 PM it took a bit to find someone." replied the Pichu. "Yeah right." The Zubat retorted.

"What matters now is the money," the Pichu said, "not my time management. anyways, are we all clear on the plan." "Yes." replied the other 2 friends. "Oh... I'm gonna repeat the plan anyways." the other roommates let out a collective groan. The Pichu goes into a closet and wheels out a rotating white board, he climbs up onto a chair and flips around the whiteboard to reveal a diagram detailing the plan for tomorrow, he is using a long stick with a pointing hand at the end of it similar to the ones you would see in elementary school to point out the various drawings. "Lily, you dress up in a full outfit so you can masquerade as a human, for me, we just wrap me in a blanket and put me in a stroller so we can pretend that I'm a baby, and Zach, you just pretend to be Lily's pokemon companion. Got it?" "Yes." said the other roommates. "Good." said the Pichu, "Alright I'm gonna go hit the sack, see ya'll tomorrow." The Pichu went to his room and left his friends alone once again. 

"He's so fucking insufferable sometimes." Said the Zach the Zubat. "Yeah," said Lily the Gardevoir, "you learn to deal with it after a bit." "Anyways I'm also gonna go to bed, It's almost midnight." Said Zach. "Aren't you nocturnal?" The Gardevoir says, "Um, that is actually a racist stereotype about us Zubat's that has been really hurtful to the community." The Zubat replies in a stereotypical teenage girl voice, "........ Shut the fuck up man." she says with an unfaltering straight face.  "Alright, Im gonna stay here because I need to book plane tickets. Night." Lily said. "'Night." Zach replied.