Chapter 4 Day 4

The next morning you woke up extra early knowing the guys would have schedule this morning. You quickly made some breakfast and then hopped into the shower to get ready for the day.

As you stood in the shower letting the steaming water relax your tired muscles, the last moment of last night played in your head over and over.

'Was he really going too...'

You touched your lip then quickly put your hand back down.

'Ah-no! Of course not! He probably thinks of me as a sister. I'm too young for him!'

You squeezed some conditioner into your palm.

'I'm younger than Taemin for goodness sakes!'

Rolling your eyes from your thoughts you had and washed yourself off then got out. You stood witn a robe on and began to dry yourself off with with an extra towel.

'Nonsense' you thought again.

"Oh! Sorry I-" the door opened and closed quickly.

You had forgotten to lock the door and now poor Minho went and opened the door as you stood in a towel.

"It's okay Minho!" you laughed.

"Sorry! Just not used to having a girl in the house! Sorry again!" you could hear Minho leave from behind the door and leave.

After finally getting dressed you headed out to the kitchen to check on the boys.

"Morning!" Taemin said smiling as he ate a bowl of rice.

"Morning y/n," a calm smile spread on Onew's face as he greeted you.

"Morning! How are you today?" Key asked as he came over to you once again placing his hands on your forehead and shoulder. Ever since you met Key he was always worrying about your health and it started to become somewhat of a habit now.

"Morning all of you. I'm feeling really good today!" you smiled at everyone. Well atleast tried to.

Minho and Jonghyun were acting awkward with you. One being Minho almost saw you naked this morning and now was too embarrassed to look you in the eyes. And the other was because of your goodnight moment with Jonghyun lastnight. Both boys just looked up with red faces and greeted you quickly before putting their faces back down. You did the same in hiding your face by smiling softly at them before looking away quickly.

"Ah, here let me fill the rice bowl for you!" you took Taemin's and Onew's bowls and walked to the kitchen.

Key followed you to help since he was already done eating.

"You okay?" Key giggled as he helped scoop rice into the bowls.

"Hm? O-oh yeah heh..." you replied feeling your face burn up.

"What about Minho and Jonghyun?" he pressed on.

'Oh dear God' you thought.

It was already embarrassing with the things happening last night and this morning and now Key was wanting to know what was going on. Let's face it. It was just a whole ball of embarrassment you felt in the pit of your stomach like when you're going to ride that big scary rollercoaster.

"Ah... Uhm.... Well...." you said between pauses.

"This morning Minho walked into the restroom while I was drying myself off- Ah not thatbhe saw anything it was just something embarrassing for us both...and with Jonghyun..." you faded out.

"Mmm..." Key smiled at you.

'He knows? Aghhhhh' you said in your head.

"Was it what was happening lastnight? Y'know when Onew walked out, the thing that was about to happen?"