Chapter Nine : Muggle Studies

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤,
𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟!"

▪︎

》 Tatiana Faye 《

October of 1973

Every morning, or even before the sunrise. Miss Merlin, Eric and I are training in the quidditch pitch, with special granted from the Headmaster and is supposed to be a secret.

"You were not in your bed last night." Lily pointed a finger at me. We are currently in the Common Room since it was Sunday.

"She's never even slept on her bed since she went here." Marlene pointed out, polishing her nails.

"Good point." Alice said, who was talking to Frank Longbottom. I grew a bit close to them since staying  here at Hogwarts but I still shy most of the time. I was closer to Dorcas, she understands my 'Shy Language' while I think Lily is skeptical of me, I can hear her thoughts, connecting ideas and some weird accusations.

"I'm a prefect, I could take points from you." She arched a brow, waiting for my answer.

"Uhm, I was with her." Remus piped up, making me float upwards in shock, luckily while I was holding my pillow which they got used to.

"Oh, did Miss Tiny Heart got scared?" Sirius, mocked in an baby voice only to be smacked on the head by Remus.

"As I was saying, she couldn't sleep and I saw her here alone and I offered her to the kitchens with a cup of warm cocoa." Remus lied. Not a good one in fact.

"Nice try, Remus but Tia here doesn't like Chocolate." Dorcas said, who was finishing some of the essays in charms, which I already finished.

"Nice try though." Frank commented, continuing on conversing with Alice.

"Where were you really last night?" Lily looked a bit suspicious of me and I don't really lie and if I did, I'll rat myself out in just a matter of minutes.

"Actually, she was with me." James said making everyone to turn to him. He tugged on my pillow to get me down, nested his elbow on my head, it was a bit embarrassing really and somewhat heavy.

'Probably being a player in quidditch.' I thought.

"Oh, really?" Lily asked, narrowing her eyes on James this time.

"Yes, we're partners in Muggle Studies." James said making me wonder back to a week before.

~It was our Muggle Studies class. And apparently we're getting paired up.

"Mister Longbottom and Miss Fortescue, Miss Meadows and Mister Diggory, Mister Black and Miss McKinnon, Mister Potter and Miss Faye." Professor Letica, a woman in her 50s, listed out.

"What are we exactly going to do, Professor?"  A random student from Hufflepuff asked. Since this is an elective class, the room is filled with students from the four houses but Gryffindors mostly.

" Oh, right. Since we all learned about muggle arts." Flicked a few pages of her book before giving us a small smile. "Each group are going is to make a sculpture without wands that is." Many groaned at that.

"Man this is going to be a lot of work." Sirius complained and looked at me as if he's a five year old that saw cotton candy for the very first time.

"What?" I asked making the three to look at me. "What are you looking at me like that?"

"You listened in the past lectures right?"  James asked.

"Uhm, yes?" I asked not to them but to myself. And noticed what grave  did I just dug~

"Since Miss Tiny here couldn't sleep, I offered on planning with the project which ended with sleeping in the Divination Room." James lied, smoothly and almost believable, taking his elbow off my head and gave it a small pat.

"Ugh fine." Lily said before taking her things and headed out of the portrait hole.

"Where are you going, Lily Flower?" James asked.

"Away from all of this." She said, motioning all of him.

"Aw, you love this bod." He gave her a grin making me sniffle back a laugh.

"See you girls later!" That was all Lily said before actually leaving.

"So, you guys did it?" Marlene wiggled her eyebrows making me a bit confused.

"Yes?" I questioned making her to polish her whole toe, Alice to fall into Frank's arms in faint while Sirius dog piled James, with Remus looked like his soul left his body while Peter joined Sirius and James on the floor.

"Atta boy, James!" Sirius yelled, messing James' already messy locks.

"I'm confused." I admitted making Dorcas to click her tongue.

"You guys have to be more specific when talking to her." She pointed out before slinging an arm around my neck before whispering what Marlene really meant. I swear that my blood left my body from what I heard.

"No,no,no,no,no." I began to rant, my pillow slowly cocooned me. "We didn't did that!" I said.

"We just slept, like snoring our time away." James clarified, a blue bruise covered his cheek which I could clearly see since I had a small opening from the pillow.

"Oh, what a bummer." Sirius slumped on the couch.

"I almost felt my soul leaving my body." Remus said, sighing in relief.

"You guys are so perverted." I commented even though Sir Meliodas and Miss Elizabeth are open to gropes and PDA but this is over the Boar Hat's top.

"Well, blame these two." Peter said, pointing out to Sirius and Marlene who are giving flirting looks to each other.

"Which reminds me, say Miss Princess can I talk to you?" James asked. I nodded making my pillow cocoon to grow, making room for him. Then the pillow swallowed him, we both sat in an Indian sit on the blue pillow.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This is so cool." He said, his eyes wandering the pillow. "Oh, right so Sil- I mean Eric Fawley mentioned that you're a great flier and I was hoping to see you at tryouts for quidditch next week." He said and started to play with his hair.

"Oh, sure." I said. I'm part fairy so flying has always been a part of me but since I came here at Hogwarts, flying is prohibited, at least not in public.

"Great!" He cheered. "Now, how do I get put of here?" I laughed when he tried to make a new opening.

"Here." I said, snapping my fingers which made the blue pillow to go back to its square form.

"Urgh, I regret taking Muggle Studies." Marlene said, taking a bite of her sugar quills. "Oh, wait I take it back." She quickly changed her mind, making us laugh.

A/n: I don't own Harry Potter and The Seven Deadly Sins and its original plot along with the pictures. Please do correct me my mistakes if there is any.

If I were to ask, what the Holy War from The Seven Deadly Sins is all about Greed, Lust, Wrath, Envy,  Pride, Gluttony and Sloth which all of the clans possessed. Probably the reason of the whole series.

I just watched 7DS: Imperial Wrath of the Gods, Episode Let There Be Light and all I have to say is that I LOATHE Nerobasta, she siriusly need to lower her arse to her actual level. 😠