Chapter Eleven : Detention

"𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤."

▪︎

》 Tatiana Faye 《

October of 1973

After Miss Merlin teleported us inside the castle, I headed to the dorms and wanted to take a bath. Miss Merlin went back to her room, wanted to check something out while Eric went to the owlery to owl his Mom. So, she teleported us since some boys were trying to spy on us.

"Morning." I greeted Lily who was about to open the bathroom door, her eyes wide from shock.

"Morning." She regained her posture and went inside, when I gave way. The others were still asleep so I took the time to tidy up my bag, turned my blue pillow into its Ninth form, my rowan wand, but did it silently.

"Morning, Tia." Dorcas yawned, stretching her arms. "You slept here?" She asked, swaying her hips as she stood next to her bed.

"I always sleep here, just wake up really early." I said. Then I changed my green bow into my other blue bow. So, I have a big set of bows, which I can change with the use of °Transformation° or °Apport°.

"That's a neat trick." She said, dismissing how I could do it.

"Thanks." I muttered. Heading my way down the Common Room, where four friends who I think just arrived from the pitch.

"Oh, Hi Tia." Peter breathed, panting heavy while the other three were panting lightly.

"I'm done." I think James mouthed and rubbed the back of his head. He walked into the boys' dorm without hesitation.

"What happened to him?" I asked since James Potter never stays quiet, EVER.

"Don't sweat it, Tiny." Sirius patted my head.

"Yeah, its his fault anyway." Peter said, controlling his breathing.

"Planned it all." Remus sheepishly said.

"Not all! I planned at least a part of the plan!" Sirius complained.

"Just a question though" Peter piped up. Then to my surprise, Sirius grabbed me and placed me over his shoulder.

"Sirius!" I squealed. Remus opened a door, and made way for us. I noticed that Sirius smells like smoke, pine and a bit of sweat.

"Man, she's heavy." I heard Sirius said in his mind.

"I'm not heavy!" I answered and smacked his back making him yelp in pain.

"Are you made of steal or something? I think you're a man in a child's body." He suggested.

"Then you're a old creep in a teen's body." I said, a bit woozy from hanging upside down.

"Burn, Sirius!" I heard Peter cheer. Then to my surprise, he slapped my butt!

"Remus! Help me!" I tried to wiggle out but his grip was tight!

"I don't just play quidditch just because James my best friend, you know." He said, slapping my butt once more.

"Hey!" I laughed. The situation is a bit weird, bit memorable weird.

I heard the bathroom door open. Sirius turned around, making me face not just a James Potter but a James "In A Towel" Potter.

"Aaaahhhh!" I covered my eyes, red flushed red and used °Levitation° to maneuver my wand, making it blast random, but not so dangerous spells.

"Ah, put it down!" I heard Remus yell over the sound of water spraying like Niagara Falls.

"Kill it! Kill it!" I heard Peter yelled.

"Bloody, Tiny!" Sirius yelled, placing me on a bed a bit harshly then ran for cover. Still, covering my eyes and ket my wand mess with them.

"What in Merlin's name is going on here? Students complaining about the ruckus! And, Miss Faye what are you doing here?" I heard Professor McGonagall's voice and a small thump, probably my wand that fell on the floor.

"We can explain, Professor!" I heard Sirius said.

"Mister Potter put some clothes on! Never in my years of teaching, did I experience this!" I slowly put my hands down to see a fuming Professor McGonagall. "I expected better from you Mister Lupin and Miss Faye. All of you, detention with Mister Filch, after dinner." She snapped before leaving the dorm.

"Well that's nice." Sirius said, rummaging his chest. "Oh, don't give me that look, Remus. We lasted a whole month without detention, it's not us!" He then danced for a bit before waltzing to the bathroom.

'Didn't know a tiny girl like you can create such a mess.' James weirdly laughed silently while I blushed. Regretting to turn, he was placing some pants on and managed to see more than a girl like me should see.

"I have to go." I flicked my hands, waiting for my wand to magically travel to my grasp.

"Wait, we still have questions!" I heard Remus yelled but I was practically speed out of the dorm, and Common Room. Made my way to breakfast where everyone had a questioning look, and a cheeky smile plastered on Eric's face.

'Words spread faster than demon fire around here.' I thought.

}|{

After eating dinner with Eric, I was waiting for the boys and Mister Filch to arrive. I sat by Hagrid's stony porch with Eric who accompanied me.

"I still can't believe I got detention!" He laughed for a hundredth time, as I frustrately paced.

"I can't believe it either." Hagrid said. According to him, we're serving detention in the Highly Discouraged Forrest.

"I can't believe that you were slapped on your butt not once but twice." I grumbled into my blue pillow from Eric's words. Though a bit happy that they allowed me to take my pillow. Soon four boys were trudging towards us with a grinning Mister Filch.

A/n: I don't own Harry Potter and The Seven Deadly Sins and its original plot along with the pictures. Please do correct me my mistakes if there is any.

So according to my resource, The Forbidden Forrest was once called The Highly Discouraged Forrest until the the 1980s.