Isn't She Lovely

Okay, this is another music related idea, and I'm not sure if I would consider this a headcanon or a one shot. But, what I do know is that it's too good of an idea that I have to share so here you go!

Asahi for sure has a song that he never sings along to, but hums all the time. And that song, to me, would be Stevie Wonder's Isn't She Lovely.

He would be the one to be doing tasks as simple as washing the dishes, humming that specific tune every time. This man is just too shy to sing it out loud, despite how much he likes the song.

This song could be your's and Asahi's first dance together at your wedding. Yet, he would still just hum along because there's people and for sure would not want to sing in front of an audience. At this point, you're convinced he doesn't know the words and never has.

It wouldn't be until Asahi is holding your daughter for the first time that you would hear him finally sing the lyrics to the song. This is something that Asahi makes a habit of every night to get her to go to sleep or to calm her down when she's fussy.

To add to that, I could also picture Daichi and Suga babysitting one day and they try to sing the song to calm her down for a nap. But ultimately, they fail miserably and have no clue what to do because they were so certain that it would work since it was always effective when Asahi did it.

What's funny to me is that I could see them calling Asahi, knowing that he's busy, and beg him to sing her to sleep over the phone. And to no surprise, he does and it works instantly.