TWO | darkest desires | PART ONE

Includes:

Age gap, smut, toxic behavior, cnc.
___
Teachers are known for being the most annoying and selfish people on this planet. This was already different at Hogwarts, but, this particular Professor was indeed very different. He was only twenty-five, extremely good looking, tall, muscled, and appeared as very dominant and intimidating to Y/N.

He was her Potions master after all.

But there was something about him that sent shivers down her spine whenever she thought about him. She had caught him staring at her so many times that she couldn't even count it on her fingers. But his stares were different. Whenever he looked at her, his eyes weren't just on her face, they would be between her thighs whenever she'd sit down on a chair and she wore a skirt. His eyes would be on her lips for several seconds whenever he had to compliment her about her work, or give her a bit of homework when she failed.

They didn't have the regular teacher-student relationship. No, there was more. There was this tension in the room whenever he came around to check her work. She tried her best to ignore it, but he couldn't. He loved making his little girl nervous. She looked so fragile..

She had noticed all of this ofcourse, and was extremely intimidated by her Professor. He knew exactly what he was doing whenever he'd accidentally come too close to her and their bodies brushed together. He was getting worse every day, because he knew that she was nervous all the time during Potions class, meaning that he did have an effect on her.

Draco Malfoy was such a bad man, but he loved it. Thinking about his student that way seemed so dangerous and forbidden, but he couldn't stop. His desire to have her became stronger every day, so strong that he assigned her to be his assistant, meaning that she had to stay over after class. Today was the first day that she had to do this, and they were both looking forward to it. One of them secretly, and the other not secretive at all.

Y/N was rather a quiet student. She did not say that much during class and just tried to make her work quietly without driving any attention to her. But little did she know, she'd already drive attention to herself whenever she stepped a foot into his classroom. The tension was indescribable, they both felt it.

She was almost eighteen, and did not have that much experience with guys. She did not even have her first kiss yet. Oh, and Professor Malfoy knew. He loved this because he knew that she was innocent, but he'd want to take that all away. He wanted to be her first.

Y/N felt so foolish whenever she would accidentally think about all the things her Professor could do to her. It was so wrong, but left her aching between her legs from the thought of his head inbetween them. It felt so naughty and oh so exciting. She hated herself for it sometimes.

And eventhough she was a Slytherin, she did not represent any qualities of the house, besides being loyal. What was even worse, was that Professor Malfoy was the head of Slytherin house, allowed to be in the dormitories of the students if it was necessary, and oh, he wanted to.

She sat down at the table in the back in her Potions classroom after her Professor greeted her with a nod and a smirk, her insides already twisting. His sleeves were rolled up half-way, and his black dress pants looked so perfect on him. He had veins on his forearms, and on his hands, and Y/N had an amazing view from the back of the class.

His smirk only grew wider during class whenever he'd catch her staring.

"We're brewing a rather tricky Potion today, called Felix Felicis, also known as liquid luck," He explained. "Now, if you need any help during the process, just ask." He said, only glancing in Y/N her way, hoping that she'd ask him for help. She looked down as soon as possible, his eyes were way too dark to look into. They made her stop breathing.