THREE | darkest desires | PART TWO

Includes:

Smut, light ddlg.

Y/N arrived in her private dorm, slamming the door shut and completely unaware if she was dreaming or not. Her heart was still racing, and she had to do something about the ache between her legs. But she took a shower first, put on an oversized black hoodie and some booty shorts.

She closed her curtains before she layed down on her bed, on her back, and took her shorts off. She could not stop thinking about him, he was driving her crazy. Her fingers were on top of her knickers now, slowly rubbing up and down. "Oh, fuck.." She whimpered, holding her hand infront of her mouth immediately.

She could not stop picturing his fingers on her instead of her own, that would feel so much better. She moaned a bit louder this time, but stopped immediately when she heard a knock on her door. "W-Wait a second." She stammered, pulling her shorts back on and racing towards her door. Her face seemed to get extremely hot when she opened it and saw none other than her Potions teacher standing there.

They stared at eachother for a second. He had the same smirk on his face, and he looked down her body. "Oh, I'm so sorry, sir," She panted, her insides twisting. "Can I help you with something?" She pulled her sweater down, hoping to cover her thighs a bit more.

He cleared his throat. "You left your book in my classroom, I wanted to return it." He said, biting his lip when he thought that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her hoodie. "Oh, ofcourse, thank you." She smiled a little, grabbing the book that he handed her.

"May I come in for a second?" He asked boldly.

Every bone in her body told her to say yes, so she nodded, and opened her door wider so he could come in. This wasn't allowed ofcourse, male Professors weren't allowed in the girls dormitories.

He closed the door behind him as she turned her back towards him. "I am so sorry about the mess, I just got out of the s-.." She was silenced when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her against his chest. She gasped, their lips almost touching before she moved her head slightly away. "What were you doing before I came here?" He asked sternly.

"N-Nothing special." She said.

"Have I ever told you that you cannot lie to a Professor, Y/N?" He said, his voice growing darker. "Now tell me." He was pushing her slowly towards her bed, and she became aware of that. "I didn't do anything, sir." She lied once again, what was such a wrong thing to do.

"So you didn't touch yourself at all?"

Her breath got stuck in her throat at this question. He must have heard her, she thought. She stayed quiet, and was more embarrassed than ever. "That's what I thought." He said, the back of her knees hitting the edge of her bed. One little push and it was over.

"Muffliato." He said, and locked the door with a wave of his wand before he gave her a soft push, and she fell down flat on her back on the bed. She knew that there was no point in running away or denying anymore, she had let him inside of her dorm, it was her mistake. She loved making mistakes suddenly.

"Now, what would every boy here think if they saw you in this outfit?" He questioned, tracing his wand down from her throat, slowly downwards. "I-I don't know, sir." She stammered, her back arching slightly. Fuck.. this felt so forbidden and so good.

"What are you wearing underneath this, Y/N?" He asked, the tip of his wand underneath her hoodie. "Nothing, sir." She whispered. She was indeed completely naked underneath her hoodie. "And under this?" He said, lowering his wand to her booty shorts, tracing it over the waistband that tickled slightly.