Chapter 4

Riley's POV

"Riley"

"Riley"

"Riley"

I snapped up and looked to my side to see Vikk sitting at my bed side with a worried look on his face.

I looked outside and saw it was morning and turned to my alarm clock which read the time

7 am

"What the Vikk your okay where Steph is she okay"

Vikk gave me a confused look

"Everyone's okay I heard yelling from your room and came in to see if you where okay"

"Okay so everyone's fine nothing bad happened" I asked.

"Yeah nightmare I guess" he said.

Then I started to remember things I told Vikk about the note and headed off to bed around 10 ish .

"If you don't mind me asking what was it about" Vikk asked sitting on my bed and I pulled my self next to him

"Well after I told you about the note a bullet came straight threw the window and got you in the head.

Then my old parents came in and shot Stephanie I fell to the floor and that's all I remember" I said relieved it was just a dream.

"Ouch you don't think its about the note do you" he asked.

"Probably is" I said sadly "but you know what"

"What" he asked

"Let's go get the others up" I said evily.

A little while later me and Vikk put whipped cream in their faces and had the airhorn ready.

"3"

"2"

"1"

HONKKKKKKKK

We heard a mix of screaming to falling out of beds to running to the door.

Me and Vikk stood their laughing our butts off as everyone came out.

"What the hell" Preston yelled.

"We got up early and this happened" Vikk said.

"Get em" Mitch yelled.

"It was her idea" Vikk said taking a step away and pointing at me.

"Noo-" "Get her" Jerome yelled and I dashed for outside.

"VIKK YOUR DEAD MEAT!!!!" I yelled as I ran outside.

They burst out laughing while I climbed a tree for shelter.

"Buttholes" I yelled.

"Deal" Steph said.

I took out my phone and took a picture of them all covered in whipped cream "Deal" I said and posted it to twitter and instagram.

I instantly got a ton of comments cause being a youtuber with 1/2 a million views pays off sometimes.

"Why" Lachlan whined seeing I posted the picture.

"Haha deal" I said.

A/N

Do ya hate me for the beginning haha I bet I fooled ya.

I hope you all enjoyed.

Remember

Comment

Vote

Follow

Puppy dog!!

-Cloud