Author's Note

Sup my people on the flip side. Its Jen or Cloud here and no this isn't a chapter.

Hello to all those few who didn't just exit this out because it isn't a chapter.
First thing is first I will have the new story out soon I promise. Second off sorry for not updating.

Truth be told I haven't been "Busy" but I'm having some problems in my life right now most out of control.

Most people don't know. Let me rephrase that. One person sort of knows. Thank you jadersx27 for being a really awesome friend. The person I told

Also DazzleEqualsHappy cause your awesome :)

There are a few others who know who they are.
My brother Jon. He is on something called the autism spectrum which means he basically shows symptoms of Autism in my brothers case.

He has been getting worse and worse each day. Fluncking school and he can't handle all the bullying he gets.

I can't do anything to help him. He doesn't open up. I go to a different school then him because of grade levels. He's in the 5th grade while I'm in the 7th.

My parents then fight like a lot. They hate each other and take it out on me. They have threatened us about things. Called me names they shouldn't have. I don't know what they say is right anymore. There was only 1 person to witness all the bad things they tell us about with completely different stories.

My great Aunt Josie but she died about a year ago. And I was too stupid to ask her or realize before hand.

And I went through depression. Honestly might still be. I wouldn't CUT THOUGH!

I think personally that if you harm yourself then they got to your head they win. You keep going they lose.

I have previously sort of self harmed though.

I scraped my skin purposely through my depression because I was too scared to use an actual blade.

I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Then my family is struggling for money. My parents fight dangerously getting us into it. They want me to be there little perfect daughter. Not the one I am who speaks up for my rights and others rights.

I've point blank don't like seeing people get hurt.

I'm just going through a lot right now. The pain of it all has been getting to me. But because I'm to confused, I can't tell anyone. Not even my real world friends.

Life is rough all over sometimes.

So again I'm truly sorry for not updating thank you if you read this far.

-Your Little Cloud signing out