Both CPR and a kiss are different

3 years ago

3 years ago

"AHHHHHHHH uhhhhuhhhhhh" A girl cried as the car she was in was hanging down a cliff, and below it was nothing but H2O itself.

"Can somebody save me seriously!!!!" She screamed again honking her car continuously. It was already blazing outside today in seoul and coming a little bit far from the city was thoughtfully a better idea before this unfortunate situation.

She dialed a number which was soon answered," Yes Seoul rescue team here, how can we help you."

"I AM DYING HELP ME MY CLIFF IS HANGING ON THE CAR- NO NO I MEAN TO SAY MY CAR IS HANGING ON THE CLIFF PLEASE SAVE ME!" Jisoo screamed.

"Okay ma'am please calm down and tell us the address so that we can send a rescue team as soon as possible. Please kindly calm down."

"HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I AM ABOUT TO DIE-"

"I- Hello...HELLO!!!!!"

"Did my phone just went dead-"

"Ughhhhhh am I gonna die like this." She laid her head on the handle of the steering.

"I didn't even have one proper relationship, I can't die so young and beautiful." She cried.

The car jolted as it moved making the girl panic. Fortunately it stopped, but after analyzing the situation, not for long........

"Ughhhhhhh Eomma! Appa! save meeeeee!" She cried.

The car jolted for the second time and she was sure her soul left her body and said," Bye bye Jisoo's body. May god bless me with another ethereal body next life too."

"The girl inside the car! Can you hear me?!" The voice echoed, giving life back to her body.

"Uh ahhhhh yessss help me please!!!!" Jisoo shouted

"Aishh pabo I'm right behind you no need to scream." The guy who mysteriously hopped inside the backseat of the car moved his place and came in the front seat.

"Yahhhhh! Why did you come here! You should be saving me!"

"Aishhhh quite down I am gonna save you, this is the only way out."

"Wha- what are you doing." Jisoo asked getting all red as the so called savior unclasped her seat belt and started to pull down all the window glasses.

"We are ready to fire on the mission, so you trust me?" The guy asked looking at her with a cheeky smile, which kinda calmed her down.

"God if u send these handsome guys to me, I won't be able to say no." She thought.

"So....ready you trust me right.." He looked at her again for clarification.

"Yaaa how do you expect me to trust someone whom I met a few I don't know minutes ago." Jisoo replied crossing her hands over her chest.

"Aishhh alright lemme take it as a yes, press on the accelerator." He calmly said.