The next morning

I am so getting out of here I can't believe he did that to me. He broke the pinky promise, the pinky promise and everyone knows you can't break the pinky priomise.

..........

11:00

It's 11 now and he is still not home, oh I got him. I wonder if he is having fun right now.

12:00

It's 12 now and I am so tired I could fall asleep on a bed of nails and sleep like a baby.

12:30

It's 12:30 now and I'm going to bed I can't do this any more. If he doesn't care he doesn't care.

----------------next morning-----------------

I awake to a really bad headache, but what can you do bout it.

I finally get up out of bed and head to the bathroom. I do that stuff and mind you I haven't looked into the mirror yet. But I'm starting to regret looking into it now, I look like a zombie.

I go down stairs to see chris passed out on the couch with a bunch of other people. Heyyy I could have some fun with this.

I go into the kitchen and get some peanut butter I go around to everyone in there and put some on their faces.

I put the peanut butter back and write a note that isn't my hand writing

Dear Chris,

This is not the last you will hear from me I will have the girl.

From,
M.E.

They won't even see it coming this will be so funny, I can't wait to see their faces.

I go back up stairs and go back to bed to make it look like I was sleeping all night. But while I was doing that I dosed off, the last thing I thought was

I wonder what they will do.