Baby-sitting with Annabeth

I dedicated this chappie to richpezforlife because she/he/they/ what ever gender you may be (I don't judge) voted on my book! Thank you!

 Hi, dear lovelies my story is already getting awesome rankings, and I am so appreciative of you guys, anyway in this story Annabeth has to baby-sit Estelle and Chaos insures.....

Not really a Percabeth fic but it's just sisterly love between Estelle and Annabeth.  Please enjoy!

This is after HoO

Annabeth POV

I was working on my plans for a Hermes shrine when a rainbow appeared, and Iris' voice rang through the Athena cabin, asking for drachmas.  I checked my pockets and came up short, so I turned to my sibling, Malcolm to see if he had any, "Maybe I do, sis but if I give you a few, you have to let me help come up with designs for Athena temple"  "Fine" I said in desperate for drachmas he plopped them into my hand, smiling to himself.  I scowled at him then tossed the drachmas into the rainbow.  It shimmered, revealing Sally Jackson-Blofis.

" Hey, Sally what do you need?" I asked, "Hello, Annabeth dear I have to meet with some publishers for my new book, and Paul has a PTA meeting I was wondering if you can watch Estelle"  "Can't Percy do it?" I questioned, a sheepish look overtook Sally's face "Eer, I love Percy to death and although he saved the world twice, I'm not sure I can trust him with the baby."   I laughed, "I'll come over, don't you worry Estelle will perfectly safe." 

"Great I'm leaving in 10 minutes can you be here before then?"  "Of course I can Sally."

------------------Time skip brought to you by bob, the titan, the zit and the skeleton cat--------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the Jackson-Blofis apartment instantly (Hermes owed me a favor) and knocked on the door.  A two-year-old Estelle greeted me. "Hi 'Stella where's mommy?"  Estelle stared at me blankly and I heard an "I'm right here" from the back of the room.  Sally speed walked towards me, with a paper in here hands.  " Hello, Annabeth here is my and Paul's location, in case you want to IM me, Estelles room is the second door on the right side and she will only sleep i you read her good-night ocean OK?" I smiled, "It will be okay Sally, I am a child of Athena I can do this!"  

She took a deep breath, "Ok, I'd better get going, be careful!" She said then left.

"Ok, 'Stella looks like it's just you and me"  She looked at me blankly. Looks like Percy's talkativeness doesn't run in the family.

"Hmm, what do you want to do?  Watch Finding Nemo?" She spoke for the first time, "y-ye"

----------------------------------------------------Time skippity----------------------------------------------------------

It was the middle of the movie when Estelle started screaming and crying, " Whats wrong?" I asked but of course she didn't answer me.  I went into the kitchen and found some   peach slices labeled, 'for Estelle' I opened it and walked into the Living room.  " Hey, 'Stella want some peaches?"  She stopped crying for 0.2 seconds, then started crying again. I power walked into the nursery in search for the blanket and book, I found them a quickly made my way back to Estelle.

I placed the blanket on her but she kicked it off, and then I started reading to her but then she screamed louder.  I grunted in frustration. What will it take to get her to stop crying!?

I picked her up and carried her to her bed, she as completely silent when she was in my arms, I put her in her bed and she started crying.  I picked her back up again and she stopped crying.  I noticed a pattern there.  I kept holding and carried her back to the couch where we cuddled, and she looked so content.

I glanced at the sparking ring on my finger and thought, Maybe she doesn't have to talk much to be a good soon-to-be sister in law.

I finished this chappie!  I'm really proud of it and I think the bond between Annabeth and Estelle is really cute! I hope you enjoyed.

I don't own anything other than the story line.

Bye lovelies!

👋🏿

( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) 

Please vote and comment it takes ten seconds to do and it takes an hour to write these, I love you all :) : )