Solangelo at the Amusement Park

Hello, lovelies!  Today I am doing a Solangelo One-shot because it is an incredible ship, and I think that everyone's love for PJO, HoO and ToA quadrupled when Solangelo became canon.  Please enjoy! 

Reader's  POV

Nico and Will were standing at the front of the amusement park looking out onto it.  Will had an open mouth smile while Nico had a nervous frown.  "What's with the face, Neeks?"  Will asked.

"There's so much..People"  Nico said,  slightly disgusted.

"Oh, come on,"  Will chuckled, "it won't be too bad, my antisocial sunshine"  Nico blushed at the nickname.

"You're cut when you are blushing" Nico blushed deeper and hid inside his over sized skull hoodie.

"I'm not blushing"  Nico murmured, even though he was definitely flustered.  Will just smiled.

"Well Antisocial sunshine, we'd better start enjoying ourselves before Apollo goes to sleep."

He wrapped one arm around Nico and they both walked together down the main road.  Nico looked up at Will, who was still grinning.  Nico gave an (extremely) small smile, even though he said that Will's optimist/ positive attitude was annoying, he secretly really liked it. 

Will steered Nico left and they saw a giant roller coaster.  Nico's eyes widened in fear once he saw the big dip, but Will on the other hand smiled in excitement.  Will glanced at his partner and noticed the look on his face, and he knew what was wrong but he decided to make a joke.

"What's wrong Neeks?  Are you afraid that you are too short to ride?"  Will asked, attempting innocence.

Nico blushed, "I'm not short!"

Will whispered in Nico's ear, "Hate to break it to you, Neeks but you are. Don't worry though, I love you anyway."

Nico pushed him playfully, "Stop making me blush!"

In response Will kissed his cheek making Nico blush once again. 

They moved up the line until it was time to sit down on the cart.  

Nico's heart raced with fear, while Will's heart raced with anticipation.  Will put his arm around Nico, and Nico gave a 'Mona Lisa' smile.  The rollercoaster went up a steep bit of tracking and Nico gripped onto Will and squeezed his eyes shut.

"It'll be okay, Neeks.  I'm here."

Finished!  I hope that you liked it!  Expect a new update tommarow.

Goodbye lovelies.

I love you all.

( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )