Space Invader

Story Requested By 1234IsAgodBook

Somewhere in the Teen Titans' headquarters

Adam was your average teenage boy, with one BIG difference: he could make himself small. With this ability, he could explore places no one else could. There was, however, one place he had never ventured into, the home of the Teen Titans. Adam was especially keen on seeing one member in particular: Raven. Adam had the hots for Raven and wanted to see her in person, while in hiding. That was his goal, but Adam's venture would not end the way he hoped it would.

Raven was making her way to her living quarters, giving a loud and mighty yawn as she entered her room. Unbeknownst to her, the tiny Adam was following close behind, trying his best to hide the lump in his pants.

Adam: Man, she is HOT!

Raven heard what sounded like someone speaking and looked back to see what it was. Adam froze, not wanting to be seen.

Raven: Hello, who's there? Whoever you are, show yourself now!

Raven received no response.

Raven: I must be hearing things. Oh well, on to meditation.

Raven sat down in the middle of the room and began to meditate.

Adam knew that he had to be extremely careful, as making any substantial sound would most definitely alert Raven to his presence. Slowly and carefully, Adam tiptoed over to the nearest leg of Raven's bed. From there, he would be able to admire Raven for all her magnificent beauty. Adam stared in amazement at Raven's elegant body suit and its essentuation of her curves, almost drooling from his mouth. Adam could almost hear the angels singing from above.

Adam was so lovestruck at the sight of Raven that he never thought about the possibility of Raven sensing his presence with her powers. Indeed, Raven's powers allowed her to sense the presence of the tiny space invader currently watching her.

When Raven looked his way, Adam went from being in love, to cowering in fear at the angry stare of Raven.

Raven: AN INTRUDER! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ESCAPING!

Adam... tried to escape, sprinting for the door.

Raven: Why can't they ever listen!

Using her magical abilities, Raven teleported Adam from his current location into her firm grasp. Raven then raised him up to her pretty, yet terrifying face.

Adam: I... am so screwed!

Raven: That you are!

Raven then gave a good lick of her lips.

Raven: You have no idea the trouble you've gotten yourself into. You are going to regret ever coming here. By the end of this, you will know my power; the power of Raven!