Raven's Insides

Adam was petrified, unsure of what Raven was going to do with him.

Raven: *snickers* Oh I'm going to have so much fun punishing you, little guy. First off, what were you doing in my room. Were you trying to get a peak of the 'good stuff'?

Adam: No, of course not. Alright, I was spying on you, and it was wrong for me to do, but I wasn't looking to see you unclothed.

Raven: So you wanted to spy on me because you found me pretty, not to see me undress. Okay, I'll give you credit for admitting you were wrong to do this. However, I'm still going to punish you.

Adam: I know, I totally deserve it. So how are you going to go about punishing me?

Raven: Well since you asked... I'm going to eat you!

Adam's eyes lit up in terror.

Adam: WHAT!? You're going to eat me!

Raven: Yep, I'm going to swallow you whole and I was going to digest you, but since you admitted to your wrongdoing, I'll just keep you in my stomach for as long as I desire.

Raven then playfully ran her tongue along her top row of teeth.

Raven: Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll taste absolutely delicious.

Adam: Why would I be worried about that?

Raven: I don't know, I mean if you taste good, then you've done something right.

Adam: Have I really?

Raven: Well... um... that's not important. The point is that I'm going to eat you as punishment for spying on me.

Adam: Could you think of a different punishment?

Raven: Nope, and don't even bother asking twice!

Raven gave Adam a solid, yet quick lick with her large, muscular tongue. The wet tongue drenched the tiny boy in saliva, which he did not enjoy.

Raven: Hm, you do taste great! Alright, be proud of your taste and get in there!

Adam was raised up into the air, never breaking his line of sight on Raven's deep purple lips, dreading what was to come. The magical goth gave a wide, devious and cheeky grin. She then opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck her tongue out with a great big "AAAAHHHH!"

Adam: Oh god, it's even more terrifying when you actually see it happen.

Adam looked into Raven's dripping maw to see a large, muscular tongue extending out, bright white teeth lining the jaws, and a big throat with a slender uvula.

Raven dropped Adam onto her outstretched tongue and began to pull him inside her mouth. Once he was fully inside, she snapped her jaws shut.

Raven wasted no time in using her tongue to taste, tease, and play with poor Adam. Adam barely had any time to get accustomed to his new surroundings. All he could sense were Raven's breathing, sloshing of saliva, and moans of pleasure at his supposed great taste.

Raven: Mn! You taste like chocolate coated in honey!

Adam: (How can I even taste that good to her, I mean I still have clothes on. It's light clothing, but it's still clothing. She has to be teasing me).

Raven continued on with her mouthplay for what seemed like forever. At one point, she stuck her tongue out all the way to tease Adam with freedom, before pulling it back in just as quickly. Eventually, Raven's tongue stopped moving and came to rest at the bottom of her mouth. By now, Adam was able to get a better look at Raven's mouth.