Moved into town.

Third person
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n L/n moved into Westview for two reasons only. 1. She was alone and thought moving would help her make friends. 2. She knew Wanda Maximoff was controlling a whole town and wanted to see how she did it.

As she was watching out her window she thought that her and Wanda were the only witches. Then she showed up out of no where. Agatha Harkness. Y/n was confused as hell but decided to see what was going on because in a snap Agatha had clothes that fit the era.

Y/n opened Wandas door. (May i remind you she didn't even knock)

"Oh, is it somebody's birthday ?" Agatha asked

"No not a birthday." Wanda replied

"Well, today isn't a holiday, is it?"

"No, it's not a holiday"

"An anniversary then?" Y/n blurred out even though she didn't know what they were talking about exactly she just thought it might be a special occasion.

Both Agatha and Wanda looked at her.

"Hello" Wanda said "I didn't hear you knock i'm sorry."

"That's because i didn't your door was opened." Y/n said and let out a little giggle and Agnes laughed

"Sorry, I didn't shut the door."

"It's fine, what's your name?"

"Y/n L/n"

"That's a nice name" Agnes replied

"Th-" She was interrupted when Agnes turned to Wanda and asked if it was an anniversary.

"Oh! Ye- Yes it's our anniversary."

"How many years?" Y/n asked

"Well, it feels like we've always been together."

"Lucky gal, the only way Ralph would remember our anniversary is if there was beer named June 2nd." Agnes said

All three of the girls laughed.

"So, what do you have planned?" Y/n asked

"How do you mean?" Wanda replied

"For your special night." She said

"A young thing like you doesn't have to do much, but it's still fun to set the scene." Agnes told Wanda

"Well, I was just reading a crackerjack magazine article before i came over here called 'How To Treat Your Husband To Keep Your Husband-." She got interrupted by Agnes again.

"What Ralph could use is, 'How To Goose Your Wife So You Don't Lose Your Wife."

They all laughed even though Y/n was getting annoyed by how much Agnes was interrupting her.

"Well I should get going, I'll bring over that magazine okay?"

"Alright." Wanda replied

As Y/n was leaving she didn't know Agnes was right behind her.

"Sorry for interrupting you." She said

Y/n turned around so quickly she almost fell over.

"It's okay." she replied

"No it's not that was really rude of me."

"No, i swear it's okay." Y/n said and laughed a little

Agnes looked right into Y/n's E/C eyes and Y:n looked back into Agnes', they both stood there for about a minute that they both felt was hours. Y/n finally broke the silence

"I should probably go get that magazine now.."

"Yeah, yeah sorry" Agnes replied

"I never got your name."

"Agnes"

"Well Agnes i'll see you around."

"Alright, bye"

"Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't even have a magazine in my house so i just made one appear with my magic.

As i knocked on Wandas door (yeah i actually knocked this time) I realized she didn't have a ring.

"Where's your ring?

"Oh- I lost it?" She said with a tone that sounded like she asked a question.

I could tell she was trying to think of an excuse and I obviously didn't find that very convincing. So i just asked her if I could come in to look at the magazine.

"Yeah, that would be better than just standing at the door and looking at it." She let out a small laugh and so did I, playing along, and sat in the couch.

"Do you have a song? Anything special you played at your wedding?" I asked

"No, nothing special."

"Well i have records that you can borrow."

"Okay, thank you."

"Yeah, no problem. So we've got music, decor, and wardrobe covered. Oh! What about seduction techniques?"

"Oh, I have those"

"Of course you do."

"Just out of curiosity, what does it say?"

"That you should stumble when you walk into a room so he can catch you. Ooo! You could also point out that the death rate of single men is twice that of married men."

"Now that's romantic." As she says that we both laugh.

The phone started ringing so she got up and answered.

"Vision residence... Vision, sweetheart...Don't worry, dear. I have everything under control." After a while she answers again. "'Nervous' Whatever for?...Vis, after all this time... Well it's just one night, there's no need to get dramatic."

After she said that I started getting really confused so i decided it was time for me to leave. I got up off the couch and tapped Wanda on the shoulder.

"I'm going to leave alright?" I whispered

"Okay." She whispered back.

"Bye."

"Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

First story so please don't come at me 😂😂