Moved into town pt.2

Y/n pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About three hours after I got home the phone rang.

"Y/n! Oh goodness. Visions boss and his wife are over and i have nothing in my fridge."

"Uhhh- alright, I'm coming"

She hung up without even a thank you. I honestly didn't have anything in my fridge either so i just made a ton of ingredients appear and brought them to Wanda.

I knocked on the back door (assuming that that's where the kitchen was) and Wanda answered.

"Oh y/n you're a life saver!"

"What kind of housewife would I be if i didn't have a gourmet meal for four just lying around the place?" I told her, although i don't know if it was very convincing because she just gave me a look, so i told her I had to leave.

After i left I realized i forgot to give her a pineapple. So i made a pineapple appear a ran back to Wandas and gave her the pineapple, she didn't answer the back door so i had to knock on the front. When i showed her the pineapple she took it and just shut the door in my face and said i was a salesman.

~~~ A few hours later ~~~
(Cuz i'm lazy)

There was a knock on my door while I was reading, so I looked at the clock to see what time it was. The clock read 9:04 P.M.. Well that is kind of late, so who could be at the door? There was another knock so I got up and Yelled "I'm coming! I'm coming." I opened the door and right there stands Agnes.

"Hiya hon!"

"Uh— hi?" I didn't know why she was at my front door this late so i asked her to come in.

"No, that's okay i just came to drop this off as a sorry." She said handing me a basket, which i did not know was inside. It could be a bomb for all I know.

"Agnes, I said it was okay. If you keep saying sorry for interrupting me i might just have to slap you." We both laughed at my comment.

"We'll have a good night Y/n."

"Yeah, you too." I said as I watched her cross the street, she turned and waved so I waved back. As she opened her door I shut mine.

I went to the counter and opened the basket. Inside was a bunch of biscuits which smelled like cinnamon.

"Oh my gosh." I said to myself rolling my eyes. How the fuck does this lady know I love cinnamon? Well, she probably doesn't and it was just a lucky guess but who cares?

From there in I couldn't get Agnes off my mind every time I ate a biscuit so I decided that it was time to go to bed to see if that would help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
Word count: 480

A/N: Uhh Hi... so this is the second part and it honestly like really bad but eh 😂