Water Can't Break-

Even at 9 months pregnant Nathalie still couldn't catch a break and was still a workaholic, Of course Gabriel wasn't very fond of this as she was due to give birth anytime soon but Nathalie didn't care at all she still worked rigorously.

"Hmph" she groaned in pain "Everything okay Nathalie?" Gabriel asked while designing baby clothes for his new collection inspired by his daughter to be. "Mhm everything's fine" Nathalie said while gritting her teeth "I'm fine-We're fine" she explained while rubbing her abdomen "Okay" he said not even catching a glimpse of his wife who ws quite obviously in pain, though he managed not to see that because he was too focused on his designs, and Nathalie, well Nathalie didn't want to say anything about having contractions as she was still working.

"Hmm" The highly pregnant woman hummed in pain using one hand to hold her back "Nathalie?" Gabriel asked in a warning tone "Yes dear?" She said as sweetly as she could "Don't lie to me Nathalie are you okay?"he asked sternly still not looking his wife in the eye. "Yes Gabriel don't worry yourself" Nathalie said calmly masking the pain she was feeling "I just need some water or air" she said getting up from her chair "Alright darling" he muttered.

"Miss Nathalieeee I can sense your emotions I know you don't feel well" said Duusu with concern lacing the little Kwami's voice "I know Du, but he's working and I don't think-I dont know? If i'm giving birth today" Nathalie said mixing up her words "Hmph" the little Kwami pouted "Come here Duusu" Nathalie said lovingly to the little peacock, it flew into her cupped hands and then went to hug her cheek "I love you Miss Nathalie" said Duusu with her high pitched voice "I love you too Duusu!" Nathalie said with a giggle and a smile.

"Ahh"she sucked her teeth "Are you alright Miss Nathalie?!" Duusu asked with concern "Y-yes I'm fine D-Du-uusu" she stuttered gripping onto the counter and clutching her stomach "No you're not let me get you help!" Said Duusu with attitude "AH!" Nathalie yelped in pain as she felt a horrible sensation vibrate through her body "S-shit" she cursed under her breath "Miss Nathalie!"Duusu cried as Nathalie fell to the ground clutching her abdomen.

Gabriel was still working when he heard a loud squeak, he suspected Duusu was just bothering Nathalie again so he didn't think much of it.

Nathalie felt liquid run down her legs, soaking her pants "Duusu my water broke!" Nathalie whisper-shouted when she suddenly felt another contraction causing her to scream but she quickly covered it with a laugh "D-Duusu!"Nathalie cried "Yes miss Nathalie?!" She squeaked "Get my phone p-please" Nathalie asked with a few tears running down her face "Yes Miss Nathalie!"the Kwami said hurrying off to get the bluenette's phone "Duusu!"Nathalie suddenly screamed causing the Kwami to scatter back to her while holding her phone "I'm here Miss Nathalie!" She cried placing the phone down next to her.

Nathalie suddenly screamed but this time she didn't mask it as she was in serious pain "GABRIEL!" she cried loudly while laying herself on the cold marble tiles, curling up into a ball and hugging her abdomen.

Gabriel was starting to get worried as Nathalie hadn't come back yet when he suddenly heard a "GABRIEL" and a scream that sent shivers down his spine. "NATHALIE!" he screamed

Nathalie was crying in pain "PLEASE HELP!" Nathalie cried in pain "NATHALIE?! WHAT'S WRONG?" Gabriel asked running over to his wife "My water broke!" Nathalie seethed "Honey I know your emotions are going wild but you can't break water, we can always get new water" he said sweetly, Nathalie gave him a death glare before smacking him across the face "THE BABY" Nathalie shouted poking her husband's chest "Oh shit!" Gabriel suddenly realized what she meant and picked her up bridal style "Gabriel you've had a child before what the hell?!" Nathalie scolded "I'm sorry my love" he chuckled lightly, Nathalie kept sending him nasty unimpressed glares.

Gabriel quickly changed his wife's clothes and rushed her into the car then sending a text to his son letting him know they were on the way to the hospital. The whole way there Nathalie was groaning and moaning in pain "Its okay dear" Gabriel said placing a hand on her thigh "Its okay" he reassured her while rubbing his hand up and down her thigh.

Once they were there Nathalie was immediately checked in as she was obviously in agony.

5 hours later

"What's taking so long" Gabriel thought outloud as he paced around his wife's hospital room "Its okay my dear" Nathalie said reaching out to him "I'm sur-AH!" Nathalie was cut off by a surge of pain through her body, Gabriel immediately rushed over to her and squeezed her hand "Okay she's 7 centimeters dilated so she should be ready to give birth soon" The doctor said while rubbing Nathalie's shoulder

4 hours later

"AHHHH!" Nathalie screamed immediately making Gabriel shoot up from his sleep "IT HURTS!" Nathalie shouted immediately going into a sitting position. "OKAY OKAY!" Gabriel shouted frantically pressing a button next to his wife "Its okay Its okay!" He smiled nervously while squeezing the bluenette's hand. He kissed her lips slowly and cupped her cheeks in his hands

38 minutes later

Their gorgeous baby girl's cry's filled the hospital room, Nathalie let a few tears fall onto her daughters face "Hi love" Nathalie smiled while slightly caressing he daughter's cheek "You're so pretty" Nathalie whispered gently as her baby opened her eyes "Oh your eyes are gorgeous" she sniffed as she stared into her baby's sapphire turquoise blue eyes. Her hair was platinum blonde and she had light,bright blue eyes,she was drop dead gorgeous,absolutely stunning,she had natural dark blue highlights in her hair and Nathalie almost broke down when she saw that she had a dark blue streak in the same place where her red streak was "Gabriel look!"Nathalie squealed happily at her baby's short fluffy hair "She looks just as gorgeous as you my love" Gabriel said kissing her forehead.

He then caressed his daughters head when they all suddenly jumped by a bright flash, they looked up and saw Adrien taking pictures of them "Hi mum, hi father!" Adrien giggled "Who's this?"Adrien smirked "Adrien meet your little sister!" Nathalie announced "Awhh!" Adrien smiled "Can I hold her?"he asked with kitten eyes "Sure son" Gabriel said "Of course sunshine!" Nathalie smiled, Adrien walked over and held his little sister in his arms "What should we name her?" Nathalie smiled brightly "How about Analise" Nathalie suggested "I love that name!" Gabriel and Adrien said in unison "How about Honey as one of her middle names?" Adrien suggested "That's lovely" Nathalie sighed happily "And Clementine as her second middle name" Gabriel smiled "Well then boys meet your sister/daughter Analise Honey Clementine Agreste" Nathalie announced smiling brightly,Gabriel layed a kiss on her lips and caressed her hair, all 3 Agreste's smiled down to the fourth Agreste with the happiest looks on their faces.

4 years later

"G-Gabriel Agreste!"Nathalie scolded as her husband left a trail of kisses down her neck "I know Ana is doing homework and Adrien is with Marinette" he said looking defeated "No erm remember what you said 4 years ago?" Nathalie asked looking nervous with her head down while rubbing her arm "Not really remind me my dear" he said lifting up her chin with his index finger "Don't be nervous my love"he said sympathetically "When my water broke you said we could get new water" Nathalie chuckled lightly "Yesss" he said dragging his words

"Well I was wondering if we could try for another baby... I'm so so so so sorr-" Nathalie was quickly cut off by a sweet kiss on her lips "Of course my love, Ana wanted a little sibling anyway"he smirked causing his wife to giggle and smile.