Mama Nathalie (Fluff)

Nathalie was awoken from her slumber by whines and wails from the bassinet in her and Gabriel's bedroom, she moaned grumpily and slowly sat up. She was still half asleep as she climbed out of bed, she quickly walked over to her daughter and scooped her up in her arms "Sh sh sh" she hushed as she bounced her arms in an attempt to hush the baby.  "Mama's here, mama's here" she said lovingly, she baby gurgled and whined, Nathalie turned her head to look at the time '3:48 AM' it read out, she sighed an ran her fingers through her long,loose dark blue hair.

She latched her baby on to her breast making small sucking sounds as her daughter ate. She slowly walked back over to the bed with the little blonde girl still latched on her chest. She sighed slowly caressed the baby's back, she quickly closed her eyes but as soon as she re-opened them her husband's eyes were on her and he was staring at her in awe even while he was still groggy.

"Good morning my peahan" he said with a morning voice "Good morning my papillon" she said with a hint of shock "I see my princess woke you up?" He asked "Yes our little devil" Nathalie smirked "My little Holly" cooed Gabriel "Holland Agreste how dare you wake up your mother at almost 4 in the morning" Nathalie scolded playfully to the fussing baby in her arms. The baby looked as if she were about to fall asleep. She unlatched from her mother and slowly let her eyes shut. Instead of placing the baby back in the bassinet she placed her in between her and Gabriel, she then layed down and wrapped her arms around her daughter and Gabriel did the same.

There was a subtle knock at the door and then a sleepy Adrien walked in "Mother,Father?" he asked quietly "Yes Adrien?" Nathalie asked as she sat up "What is it son?"Gabriel asked "May I stay with you three?"he asked with a hint of embarrassment "Of course my darling boy" Nathalie said soothingly "Come on" said Gabriel, Adrien walked over to his sister and his parents and cuddled into the bed, he snuggled up to his mother and rested his head on her chest, Gabriel waddled closer to them and their two children and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Nathalie ran fingers through Adrien's hair until he fell asleep then she too drifted off into dream land.

A/N:I love writing fluff I can't rn-