Akihabara

It was the weekend, your day off. Yuji invited you to tag along with him and Megumi on a trip in Akihabara.

" Woaaaah! Amazing, so this is Akihabara!! " The pink haired boy shouted in excitement, " This is Akihabara!! Fushiguro!! L/N!! " he jumped up and down. Megumi rolled his eyes, " Are you some foreigner tourist? "

" Wha~t? Not interested? " Yuji sulked, " L/N, you are interested, right?? "

" I guess so ... " You were unsure how to answer,

Itadori's eyes turned to Fushiguro, " Could it be that you come so frequently so nothing more to see? " he laughed, " That's not it!! " the spikey haired boy made clear. " Then what's with this normal tension?? " The energetic boy asked his friend, " I'm just not interested that's all. "

" Ehh? " I wondered, " Megumi are you really that uninterested? "

" Right?? " Yuji agreed, " Why did you come along then? " he confronted him.

" Cause it's better than going through Kugisaki's unreasunable shopping. " Fushiguro stated.

" I mean ... is he wrong?? "
* Jujutsu Stroll " Kugisaki's Bags " flashbacks *

" The college is near so it seems that there're a lot of cheap, fashionable old clothes shops. I should visit 12 at least. " - Kugisaki

I thought back to the last time we went shopping with her, " If you go shopping with her she'll 100% make you hold her baggage. "

Itadori rested his chin on his thumb, " Well, that's true ... also it takes too long you want to die. "

" By the way, " Fushiguro paused, " why did you come to Akihabara? Is there something you wanna buy or something? "

Fushiguro looked around, " I guess there're only manga, games and electronics. "

" No, just sightseeing ... " Yuji said after checking his surroundings, " It's the best place to waste time while Kugisaki finishes shopping, right? " He winked at us with his fingerguns.

Megumi was unamused, " That's not true, is it? " He rolled his eyes and looked at me, expecting to answer.

" Well- "

Yuji cut you off, " There're Shipuya and Shinjuku too,, but looking at Akiba on TV, it has that strong different world vibes, it has the vibes of an amusement park, right? "

" Haaa~ like how it's full of signboards, and so fully messy. "

...

" AH AMAZING A HUGE ROBOT TRUCK WENT BY!!! " Your energetic friend suddenly yelled,

" LIKE TRANSWORMERS!! " He yelled, running after the truck. His voice fading away in the huge crowd.

" Hey! Yuji! " I called after him, " Goddamnit ... " I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, a few minutes later Fushiguro walked up to you, " Hm ... I checked on Maps, here's supposed to be a good restau- "

" L/N? " He looked up from his phone, " Are you tired? "

" Eh? " I opened my eyes to see Megumi standing right next to me, " Ahaha ... " I scratched my neck, " ... "

" Yuji ran off. "

" ... "

" What?! " He looked annoyed, " Why- "

" HEY WAIT DON'T GO AS YOU PLEASE!! "

He yelled after you, you already knew that he was about to complain so you just took your leave.

.
.
.

After a while, the three of you met up again. You found Yuji close to the coffee shop you were in- he was outside an electronic store, looking through the window of the shop, staring at a huge TV. Not soon after;  the annoyed black haired boy found you two and pulled you both by the back of your collars, " You two!! " he mumbled away.

" That's sick L/N! " Itadori shouted, " A game arcade is set next to the convenience store!! "

" Well, it's Akihabara after all ... " Fushiguro sighed,

Excited Itadori spoke up, " Maids are coming one after another, I've got a brochure! " he said as he read through the paper.

" Well, it's Akihabara after all ... " He repeated himself.

" Hey!! "

" That! "

" Isn't that an Ecchi game? "

" Hey Fushiguro, THAT'S a SIGNBOARD OF AN ECCHI GAME ISN'T IT??!! "

" DO YOU PLAY ECCHI GAMES SOMETIMES?? "

" I DOOO NOT!! "

" Huu " I sighed quietly. " They're so loud. "

" HEY DON'T GO ENTERING THE SHOP!! " Megumi pulled him by the hood,

" Urgh!! " Itadori nearly tripped, " Would you please not pull my Hoodie?! "

" There's no other place to pull you from! Right?? "

He straightened his uniform and looked back at the store, " Ah, but that's a very dangerous temptation, so scaaary. "

" As I thought! Thanks god Fushiguro came with me. " He showed a thumb up.

I also raised my thumb, " It's complicated around here, we may get lost after all. "

" Be our tourguide, Fushiguro Megumi! " I said as I reached out my hand towards the spikey head.

" Yeah yeah. " He slapped your hand away,

" YeAh yEaH. " I mocked him, imitating him with my hand.

" By the way, Tokyo is complicated all over, afterall this time, I still don't get directions in the subway. "

Megumi shoved his hands into his pockets, " Would any one get lost within the range of Yamanote line? "

I rested my hands on top of my head, " Ah, here we go again Tokyo resident Mr. Know All Naturally. " I stuck my tongue out.

" Moody as ever, Y/N. " Megumi flicked your forehead,

" I never eat breakfast so I'm quite hungry. " 

Yuji's eyes sparkled, " Ah, L/N let's eat Kebap!! Kebap!!! "

" You know ... lately you've been affected by Gojo-sensei's attitude right? "

" Eeeeeeeh? " We said in unison and looked at Megumi,

" I'm not affected at ally wally. " Yuji defended himself proudly,

Fushiguro shook his head, " Exactly, this part about you ... "

" Speaking of which, how does Gojo-sensei spend his holidays? "
( I can already HEAR the thirst comments kjgfhajad )

A/N: This is not my own story, it's from the Jujutsu Kaisen Audio Drama CD! + before anyone asks, I on purpose wrote " Fushiguro Megumi " instead of " Megumi Fushiguro " because I thought it would sound cooler if I put his lastname first lol.