Gojo-sensei's day off

Out of breath you and Itadori looked for a white haired, 1.90 cm tall male among the crowd until Fushiguro caught up to you. Before you realized his presence he already grabbed the both of you by the back of your collar / hood. " Geh-! " you choked, " will you stop? " you turned around to face Fushiguro, " I will stop when the both of you stop running off alone!! " he complained. Megumi sighed, " Anyways, why are we / YOU guys chasing him? " he scratched his head, " It's because Gojo-sensei has a day off today!! Soo raaare! " Itadori replied, Megumi tucked his hands into his pockets, " So what? " he asked only to have Itadori reply with a smirk, " We stalk him of course. "

You rested your hand on your head, " How'd it come to this. " you sighed. " Aren't you interested what he does on his day off?? Of course if you don't want to come along Fushiguro you can wait here alone. " Itadori said and already had his hand on your wrist. " Tch. " he scowled, " It can't be helped. "

.
.
.

Fushiguro looked into the crowd, " He's not here. " he returned to you two, " It's impossible to find him in such a large and crowded city anyways. Let's give up. " He leaned next to wall. " Ah! There he is! " You spotted the large male immediately, Megumi looked around, " Ha?! Don't spout nonsen-...s... " he got quite.

" ... You were right. "

" I know. "

" As expected from our L/N!! "

" I told you, Y/N is fine. "

" Understood, L/N! "

" ... "

The pink haired male was in disbelief, " That's amazing L- Y/N, Fushiguro. A fully grown adult is eating crepe full of ice cream in the middle of the day while walking in Akiba. " ( Akihabara )
I shrugged, " I don't see a problem to be honest. " Yuji patted your shoulder, " Even if you want to do it, you could never, right? " You looked him into his eyes, " Well uh yeah. "

" First I won't even think of it. " Fushiguro stated bluntly while Itadori got into his thinking mode, " Could it be some sort of Jujutsu training? " he wondered in which you just nodded.

" O! He stopped, ( vacuum ) amplifier specialist?? "

" He's going in! "

" What a maniac shop. "

" Why? If he'd like to shove that amplifier up his a- " Megumi covered your mouth with his hand,

" Alright, calm down. "

" Ho! He left and he bought something! "

Megumi released his hand, " Yosh! After him! "

" Eh?! " Yuji and I froze on the spot, " You're suddenly so motivated, Fushiguro. "

" Shut up. " He told you guys and pulled you by the hands.