Arcade

" What the hell are you two doing! " Megumi glared at you,

" Eh? " Itadori pulled Megumi next to him, " A game you see ... "

Yuji clicked, " Ah! You mean what's the title? "

" That's not it you special grade, STUPID! " He exhaled dramatically.

The pink haired male shrugged, " But walking outside aimlessly to waste several hours is not logical. "

I slowly nodded, " We thought the arcade is a perfect solution. "

He slammed his hand against the machine, " At least say something before parting ways! "

" We told you though ... " Yuji and I mumbled,

He sighed, " By the way, what's with this game? " he pointed at the metal box next to him.

" Corporation fighting warrior BUSINESS FIGHTER! "

" Why did you two choose this? " He had a very confused look on his face,

" Won't Fushiguro play too? Let's do a match. " I challenged him,

" I refuse! " He turned to the exit, " don't wanna pay money for this game. "

 " Wha~t's with th~at, could it be that you're bad at gaming? " Yuji laughed,

" Like you have no confidence to win against me? " He mocked him,

" It's not confidence that I lack, it's motivation. " Fushiguro stated,

" Mood but at least one round. " I jokingly sulked.

He looked at the screen, " Most characters are middle aged men in suits. "

" Are you talking about d̶i̶l̶f̶ Nanami-san? " I laughed,

" Eee~ let's play together Fushiguro~ I'm bored playing against L/N! " Itadori kicked you from the stool, " Eek! " I yelped as I hit the floor, Megumi walked up to me and held his hand out, " I refuse!! Even if I die I won't pay for this game. " he stated and helped you up.

" Please I beg you! " Itadori whined with puppy eyes, in a second his facial expression changed and he pulled his wallet out, " Let's do this then ... I'll pay for you. Ok?! " 

" Are you for real? " Fushiguro looked at him,

" Yes Yes! " Yuji reassured.

" ... damn. " Megumi sighed, " If it's money I can pay for myself. "

" Thank you!! " Itadori jumped up in joy.

" How can you be so happy after nearly killing me?! " I yelled at him.

The two boys sat across from each other, each of them threw coins into the machine slot and suddenly music started to play,

" Ok, I decided! "

" I'll pick this one then. "

" Ehhh? That's the default character though. "

" He's probably the strongest one. "

" TAKE THIS!! BUSINESS CARD SHURIKEN!! "

Meanwhile ... Fushiguro sat on his stool in silence and played the game without saying a word.

" after that ... !! BOWING DROP KICK AHAHAHAHA HOW IS THAT FUSHIGURO?! Is that all you've got?? "

" Business Card Shuriken? Why am I imagining Nanami-san doing this? " I wondered and looked over Fushiguro's shoulder,

" LET'S FINISH HIM OFF!! " Itadori yelled from the other side,

" H- ... ah... HEY WAIT FUSHIGURO!! " Itadori begged, " ISN'T THAT A HIGH LEVEL COMBO?!?! IT'S A HIGH LEVEL COMBO, RIGHT!?! "

Y O U  L O S E

appeared on Yuji's screen,

" YOU'RE KIDDING!! FUSHIGURO WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG?! "

Itadori came to a conclusion, " Ah! You must've already cleared the game before!! "

" Battle games all have a theory in common, right? Also you ... in fact, you're not good in games right? " The black haired male bluntly stated.

" ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?! "

" WE'RE PLAYING ONE MORE TIME!! "

" ONCE MORE! " The other male demanded.

Before Fushiguro and L/N knew, Itadori had already paid for another round against Megumi.

" KIDDING! He paid for us both- this person! " He complained and sat back down.

.
.
.

Yuji sobbed, " Ahhh~ why did I pay a full 1000 yen for that trash game ... "

" On top of that I was perfectly defeated. " he clinged onto your arm,

" See? I told you it's not worth paying. " Megumi nagged, " If you're done and satisfied let's get out. "

I reminded them, " I'm still hungry tho. "

" Hmmm...~ " Yuji mourned about his money,

" Ho? " He shook your arm, " Hooo? " Yuji now started shaking you by your shoulders,

I sighed, " What? Did you found another trash ga- "

" HAAA? " Megumi and I gasped in shock,

" Gojo-sensei?! " the three of us gasped,

" Yeah, him right? " Yuji and I looked at each other in disbelief.

I looked closer, " By the way, what is Gojo-sensei doing? "

Megumi dragged us into a bush to get a closer look, " UFO Catcher?? He's trying to pick up sweets! "

" Why? He wants to eat sweets and goes to the arcade alone and plays UFO Catcher? " Yuji came to conclusion,

" It's kinda sus if you ask me. " I mumbled,

" We're literally sitting in a bush watching our sensei playing UFO Catcher. " Megumi stated.

I laughed, " Ho! He gave up! "

Yuji pushed me to the side to get a better view, " That was fast! " he said, " Oh! He's leaving. " Yuji informed us, " LET'S CHASE HIM!! " the pink haired boy suddenly yelled and gripped you by the wrist, jumping out of the bushes he started to drag you along.

" HEY!! " Megumi called after you two but his voice started to fade away in the distance.

A/N: Omg I finally updated after like 2 weeks iahfalsigfa I'm sorry. I don't have any excuses since I don't study lol