↪[L/N], A new friend.

❝Hello, I'm here, I'm living in the wall

I know I might be small, but I am the eighth wonder.❞
-Eighth Wonder, Lemon Demon (Neil Cicierega)

Ever since that incident, [Y/N] started avoiding Saiki like the plague

Ever since that incident, [Y/N] started avoiding Saiki like the plague. It was pretty irritating for the usually aloof boy, he had many questions for her and she needs her to answer it or he'll probably die out of curiosity and get revived on the third day.

But alas he can't force her to answer his questions....or can he?
Which brings us to our current situation, you tutoring Saiki in the library, stacks of books surrounding the both of you.
Saiki had sacrificed his grades (and time) to be able to confront you, and somehow you still won't talk to him.

What's more frustrating is that you still had the camera that was able to repell his telepathy. This was gonna be a long day...then again, that's everyday for Saiki.

It's not that you didn't want to talk to Saiki, you've never told anyone about your clairsentience to anyone, so you are extremely embarrassed that you just revealed your biggest secret ever to this stranger who hated everyone and everything.
You are curious about his powers, and you do want to spend more time talking to him, but you just- can't. Until he said something.

Why did you ran away?

that made your nerve swirl. You swore he didn't open his mouth, yet what he just said was loud and clear. but you just answered "hmm?"

You know what i'm talking about.

"oh..haha...sorry, that was my first time telling someone about it, so i..kind of panicked"

Tell me more about it then, sometimes it's better to just spit it out. that was sort of a lie, Saiki just wanted you to tell him more about your clairsentience.

you sighed, preparing yourself mentally
"i found out about it when i was five or six, my friends were making faces showing hatred towards one of their friend. I don't know why they hated her but they did, and me being stupid and innocent at the time, just- pointed it out. They started to make those faces towards me too after that."