↪[Y/N], The kind hearted

❝I'm just a buzzkill, looking for a lover

I'm just an asshole, working undercover.
What do you see in me?❞
-I'm just a buzzkill, MICKEY DARLING

 What do you see in me?❞-I'm just a buzzkill, MICKEY DARLING

How and what you got into this situation? you have no idea. You were simply walking around to get some fresh air and find things you can take pictures of, you didn't know Saiki and Teruhashi was going to be hanging out near you... Not to mention make you join them (it looked like a date but Saiki's face said the complete opposite.)

And now here you are, with Saiki and Teruhashi, inside a cafè. Teruhashi tried to make the situation less awkward by talking more, but Saiki somehow finds a way to shut her up everytime while he enjoys his beloved coffee jelly. Teruhashi gave up trying to talk to him and finally pays her attention to you instead, albeit looking a little reluctant and dejected.

"So [Y/N], what were you doing, before y'know...getting dragged by us?" she asked, letting out a giggle at the last part of her sentence.

"the usual, i guess. I usually just walk around trying to look for inspirations." you start fidgeting with your hair, you're not the kind that talks about their hobby with other people. Then something hit you, a question you've had since you found them today "Are you guys...on a date?"

Teruhashi choked on air upon hearing your question. the red on her face spread and seemed brighter. "O-O-OF COurse- not...hahaha... I just wanted to thank Saiki for helping me! that's it! We're not dating!! I don't like him like that, that's ridiculous!" Although Teruhashi's face and tone of voice made your doubt rise. You believed her, since you know Saiki, you know he wouldn't date anyone, especially Teruhashi who is obsessed with herself most of the time. (besides you saw the absolute disgust on Saiki's face when you asked the question.)

You also felt bad, he was clearly forced into doing this. With his eyebrows slanted, and a frown that was rooted onto his face.

So you decided, you're gonna replace him instead.

"Actually, I know this shop nearby that just opened, they have a discount when you bring a friend, would you like to come with me?"
Okay. Maybe you could've just asked Saiki to go with you, that would've been a better idea.