↪[Y/N], His dear friend

❝Stop

❝Stop. Cause why'd you have to kill my cat.❞
-One day, Lovejoy

It has been a week ever since that incident happened, none of you even lifted a finger

It has been a week ever since that incident happened, none of you even lifted a finger. You were too scared of what you might find in that book, you've been trying to reassure yourself that you will be fine as long as you have Saiki for the past 3 days.

Right now, you are on the stairs, Saiki was right outside in the school's balcony and it was lunch time. Your heart was beating so loud that you'd think Saiki can hear it from there, it was practically drumming in your ears. Okay, you can do this. He said he respects your decision and will try to help you, there's nothing to be afraid of. Except for the fact that he might've changed his mind and doesn't want you anywhere near that book, okay- no. You'll be fine, the bad thoughts can go die in a fire. Besides, he wouldn't just suddenly change his mind in a week

I've changed my mind about the book.

Oh, so he did, huh. Your eyes widened at his statement, "What's that supposed to mean?" he glared at you with his eyes that showed no emotion, crushing every bit of hope you had.

I saw what you did last week [Y/N]. Like i said, this book is dangerous. What if you mis-use it? What if you took advantage of the powers this book will give you? You were a little irritated at that, you're not a person filled with vengeance, you're not the kind of person who takes advantage of something like this, you just wanted to understand your powers more.

"Saiki, you know better than anyone that i wouldn't do such things." Saiki's eyes soften when he saw your devastated face, he wanted to get the frown off of your face if possible. But he shook it off and his face immediately returned to his normal, nonchalant face.
Exactly, this book is made to corrupt people like you.
"It won't happen if you're there to snap me out of it" You were determined to get that book, you had to find out what was in it. But Saiki was having none of it, he simply went past you to head back inside.